★ The struggle of Taoris

>> Exo-M's Dorm ( since Exo-K leader namely Suho chased them out. xD )

Flashback ~

Sofas flipped, cushions were flying, glitter splattered everywhere and bits of cakes was everywhere like on the couch, tv, sofa, carpet, walls, mirrors, name it.

And things couldn't get any worse.

When Suho,Kris and Exo-K left for a personal practice,when Suho asked Tao to bath with Yerin he didn't mean that the panda boy to almost drown Yerin in the bubble foam mess. And when Lay and Xiumin baked and decorated a cake for Yerin , they didn't know that Yerin could smush it all over the living room.

And when Suho asked Chen to wake up Luhan hyung earlier, he didn't mean that the camel boy could put on makeup on Luhan bare face, a heavy makeup like in the Opera . He almost strangled the troll, but being the self controlled leader he is, he managed to restrain himself. He pulled the panting Yerin out of the tub, casting a dirty look on the shocked and regretful Tao as he dried the poor trembling child.

Fortunately Kris managed to control the raged Luhan .

"You,Wu Yi Fan take your kids away!! Oh,btw today is your turn to take care of Yerin,take her while Exo-K clean the dorm so now honey,GET OUT! "

~End of flashback~

Kris sigh for many times already. He looks at his members.

" What did I said about discipline,huh?"

The others gulp. Luhan decides to end the silence, "We're sorry,we didn't mean it. It's all just an accident."

Kris wants to continue babbling but then Yerin on his lap,doing that adorable cute face to save her other fathers.

" Ap-paaaa." Yerin has a round eyes with the puffy cheeks and somehow Kris becomes a teenage girl with a fan girls scream.

" Kyaaahhhhhhh.. You are so cute,aigoo.. my pretty sunshine,kyyahhhhhhhh..Ka-kungg! My Yerin! " Both of Kris and Yerin roll on the floor with giggling sound.

" ..........oookay."

Knock.Knock.

" Who's there?"

" Please go and open the door,Lay."

" I'm coming~~~"

" WHERE'S MY LULU?" Sehun barges in then push Lay until Lay is falling into the floor with a dramatic landing and Kris in a shock state,the rest are dumbstruck. Sehun like a prince comes to save his princess.

" You,ugly dragon! Give me back my Lulu!" Sehun shot daggers towards Kris and before Kris could get up and kill the maknae,there's Luhan to the rescue.

" Hun !!"

" Han!!"

Behind the crazy and weird af hunhan couple,the background is spring and there's a dramatic love song playing. And Kris swear,he could hears Sehun and Luhan are singing to 'Perfect Two- Auburn'.

" Let's go date and have the bubble tea,han."

" We're going too!"

" Bye,duizang and have fun with Yerin and Tao!!"

So everyone leave while waving to Kris.

Kris shakes his head repeatedly and immediately come back to his sense.

" Duizang,you okay there?" Tao asks.

" I think I hit my head when I played with Yerin."

" Alright then. What we do now? I'm afraid I'm going to hurt Yerin again."

" No,Tao. Like Luhan said just now,it's all an accident. Chill and come closer to us.We have a duty here! "

" ....Taoooh" Yerin's imitating Kris.

" Aigoo." Tao chuckles and play with Yerin meanwhile Kris check the list given by kyungsoo and Suho.

List-To-Do/ Not-Do

1) Make sure you FEED Yerin!
2) Clean her with hot water,NOT TOO HOT.
3)Let her choose her own clothes,seriously...
4) Three spoon of milk powder and cold water p/s : Our baby hate hot water.
5) DO.NOT SLEEP until she sleep first.
6) Let her watch Ikon and Seventeen show.
7) When she cry,do a funny chicken dance.
8) Do not call her a fat baby.

Good luck,trust me. You need it.

" Yerin,let's go to bath,eo?"
With a lightning speed,Yerin crawls away from Tao and Kris.

" Yah! Yerin!"

" Today going to be a long day.." Kris mutters.

" Kris ge,stop talking to yourself and help me catch Yerin."

" Oh,okay."

After they had a miserable bath,Yerin glares towards Tao and Kris. She pouts like a duck.

" Yerin honey,let's wear something,which pyjama do you want? " Tao asks. Even though,he still afraid of Yerin,he still doing his best to be a good father. Kris also trying his best to cook the chicken porridge for Yerin.

Yerin didn't spare a glance to Tao. When Tao choose the pink pyjama,she throw a tantrum then Tao picks another colour,and again Yerin throw the pyjama away. Lastly,Yerin choose the first pink one. Tao facepalmed.

" Let's eat!!"

" Woaahhh. Look,Kris appa cooked for us." Tao picks Yerin up into his arms.

" bububiaaaaauu." Yerin is happy whenever she see food,who wouldn't?

" Ok now eat."

"..............."

" Ge,I think one of us should feed Yerin,she can't hold the spoon herself,remember?"

"....right."

Their sweet dinner doesn't last long,Yerin immerses her tiny fingers into the bowl and beams her face into the porridge.

" Yah,Yerin ssi!!" All of Exo will call Yerin in a formal way when they are mad.

Yerin make an aegyo face whenever her appas are mad.

" Stop,your aegyo doesn't work for me."

Yerin pouts and turn her face away from Kris. Tao chuckles.

" Wuarghhhhhhhhhhhhh."

" Aigoo,this is your fault,duizang." Tao kicks Kris' thigh.

They need to do the embarrassing chicken dance to make her quiet.

After they watched a television they go to sleep.

" Where are the members,Tao?"

" They said they will stay at Exo-K dorm." Tao replies.

But,of course..

Yerin won't let them sleep peacefully. She pinchs Tao and Kris cheeks.

" Yerin,let me sleep." Kris groans.

" Go away,Yerin."

Yerin pouts,hard. She crawls away to the living room and she see the remote control. She's trying to press on the button but to no avail,so she throw the remote control towards the wall and magically the television is on and there's a rookies reality show. She's really happy to see Seventeen and she picks up the almost broken remote and turn on the volume higher until Kris and Tao eyes wide open.

" YERIINNNNN!!!!"

-------------------------

P/s : Oh btw,remember about one.chapter when I ask you to vote which one shot should I do? ( chapter : Just skip! ) so I kept my promise and tadaa! I did it based on your vote. "My Pervy Maid".. so yeah,that's all. Sorry that I kept my promise so late. Kekeke.