★ A secret?!

[Same day as previous chp.]

Chanyeol's POV

   " Rawr~~rawr rawr " I scream loudly and crawl to chase Yerin. She wiggles her butt and with her tiny minnie feet and hand,she crawl away from us to ask for the help from HunHan couple.

  " You can hide but you can't  never run from me. Hohoho."

Suho smacks my head. I groan painfully.

   " Waeeee,wae wae!" I whine and once again I get a hard punch on the shoulder but this time from Kris hyung.

  " Don't make that scary deep voice. It's very disturbing."

  " Humph! But Yerin did not scare of me. Bububulala,yerin eo?" I'm eyeing Yerin that happily plays with the others. I really should minus Tao in my sentence. He did not pay any attention to Yerin but as usual getting all emotional with his favorite drama. I wonder sometimes, is he actually a girl? I heard a sniff coming from Tao and he freaking hug duizang with tears. >3<

  " What did you said?" Suho asks,weirdly.

  " You,old gramp will never understand our language,right yeollie?" Baekhyun shoot a wink. I smile widely.

   " Yah,get a room you two disgusting lovebird!" Kai yells to Hunhan couple when Sehun hug Luhan tightly in front of Kai and D.o who also  watch the television with Tao. Yeah,of course Kai is mad,he's also like Tao. Whenever they watch the drama together,they are going to be the most emotional girly-boy in the world and whoever comments negatively to them,that person going to be called as insensitive human. As example, Chen.

Minseok takes Yerin away from the weirdos at the couch and he's going to bed with Yerin and Chen follow him after being kicked by Tao.

   " Time to sleep,ignore those weirdos appa,eo? Sleep at the comfy pink bed,yuhuu~~"

Lay who look like a drug addicted with those dead tired and sleepy eyes comes near to us and hug Suho from behind and scold me and Baekhyun for  being insolent brats to Suho. Seriously,Lay is too nice and protective when it involves Suho. He said,he really respect Suho a.k.a leader.

   " Suho's unicorn is here.We better run,baekkie." We tease them as usual. But the result is bad,Lay hits us. And it's really hurt.

Ting.Tong.

My phone buzz. I check the phone and my jaw drop.

From : Ji Eunnie
To : Park Yoda

Meet me at Han River. Now.

I gulp.

  " Hyung,I need to go." I said, hurriedly and before Suho could say anything, I run to the door.

Third Person Pov.

It's very late, long past midnight. Chanyeol run as fast as he can. When he arrived,he sighs, running a hand through his messy hair as he thought of what Ji Eun about to say. He see Ji Eun who's looking at the river.

   " Hey, wassup? Are you okay now? How's your fever?" He greets her with his usual cheerful tone.Ji Eun kinda startled but no reply coming from her mouth. They stay in a comfortable silence for few minutes before finally,she start with a straightforward question.

  " Chanyeol,do you love me?"

Chanyeol choked at his own saliva.

   "Eh?" He raises a brow, waiting for more explanation.

Ji Eun leans back against the bench, staring up at the dark sky.

  "I'm not the only one who’s noticed, but you've been acting really strange to me." she pause,waiting to hear a response from Chanyeol.

When she got no answer,she
continues,"I don't know for sure, but I feel that something's really wrong and I can't really accept you since you're---" Ji Eun stop and  look over the silent guy. Chanyeol has his eyes closed, his dark silhouette unmoving. For a moment,Ji Eun thought he had fallen asleep. But then,Chanyeol  sighs out loud, opening his eyes and meeting her eyes.

   " Yeah,I think I fell in love with you since the first time I meet you but I will not force you to accept me."  Ji Eun is taken aback for a moment.Chanyeol's eyes hold everything he wasn't saying aloud. Pain, regret,heartbreak,anger, and frustration were all evident in his dark orbs.

  " I'm sorry. I just can't. You will know my reason soon. The ending is coming,Chanyeol. I hope you guys will be ready by that time."

Now, Chanyeol know for certain that there was something seriously amiss with Ji Eun. She had a big secret.

  " Yah,what do you mean?" he said softly.

However, realizing she had revealed too much,Ji Eun
quickly turn away to avoid Chanyeol's eyes. She mentally cursing herself for letting her guard down with Chanyeol.Ji Eun hurriedly get up from the bench and clamp a hand down on the other's shoulder,forcing him to face her.

  "It was too late though. I can't back off now." Ji Eun's eyes are now completely devoid of emotion.

The fleeting pain in his
eyes was gone and Chanyeol smile widely.

   " I trust that you will be genius enough to make the best decision. " Chanyeol said and they decided to ended the night.

  "And if I put my feelings first, then I fail my duty." Ji Eun whispers quietly when she and Chanyeol walk to their own way.

--------------------------------

P/s: Taoris is coming ~~ and lol,I'm back with the mysterious chapter today. Yeah,because the main of this story to find Yerin's parents, remember?  And sadly to announce,this story going to the ending. But with not so few chapters. Kekeke. Okay,goodnight. In my country,now is 2 a.m.