★Kaisoo > pt.1

>>EXO-K Dorm

Morning supposed to be calm,quiet with beautiful scenery but hell no to this certain dorm with men that acted like kids in a kindergarten even though they're 20 years old and above. Heck,one of them is a freaking father.

"Yahhh,yah,yah!Park Chanyeol ! don't you dare! I repeat,no!"

"It's a 'hyung' for you,dumb."

" No,you're not my hyung. You're just someone that I happened to know! " Kai stomps his feet. Chanyeol giggles.

Sometimes,Kai think that were the hyungs except kyunggie put on this planet to annoy him everyday! He starts to wonder about that possibility.

After successfully grabs his toothbrush from Chanyeol,he chases out that 'hyung' from the bathroom.

" My precious baby blue neon toothbrush..Damn you,Chanyeol!"

Kai sighs loudly when he's remembering about earlier.

Flashback. ( Third Person POV )

Kring..kring..KRINGG!

"Goddammit..." He flailed in his bed,groaning again and again, annoyed that he would now have to get up to shut off the alarm. Finally, after he throws a pillow to the alarm clock, he
sat up and wiped the drool off the
side of his face. Kai stood up, eyes
half-lidded due to his sleepiness.

"OH SHIT!!! It's only 6.00 A.M!!" He shrieked, now fully awake. Kai cursed because it's too early for almighty Kim Jong In to wake up and he knew too well,this happened because of certain someone named Do Kyungsoo. Nevertheless,he went to the living room and probably bathroom after that.

"Woah, what happened? You look like shitttt...and did you had a nightmare,you wake up early than usual." The tall, big-eared boy laughed. He glared back to Chanyeol.

"Oh shut it." Kai walked to the bathroom after D.o nagged to him about the importance of cleanness and the giant followed him into the bathroom. He didn't care that in the bathroom,Chanyeol waved at his face until his eyes spotted his favorite toothbrush in Chanyeol's hand.

" Can I borrow your toothbrush, pretty please with cherry on top?"

"Yahhh,yah,yah!! Park Chanyeol! don't you dare! I repeat,no!"

"It's a 'hyung' for you,dumb."

" No,you're not my hyung. You're just someone that I happened to know! " Kai stomps his feet. Chanyeol giggles.

End of flashback.

Kai's POV

I pick up the clock and let out a huffed. Too early,man. And here I am,already had a bath and ready to get through this awful morning.

"Jong In." D.o hyung smiles. I can see some members which are Chanyeol,Baekhyun,and Suho at the table,having a rather quiet breakfast.

"Hyung!! Wae~~ You set up the damn alarm,right?"

"Look at the refrigerator." He points to the sticky pad.

Exo's timetable. ( with Yerin )

Baekyeol-Monday
Kaisoo-Tuesday
Sulay-Wednesday
XiuChen-Thursday
HunHan- Friday
Taoris- Saturday
ALL- Sunday

"......Please tell me,today is not Tuesday."

" Today is not tuesday." Chanyeol hyung said. Baekhyun snickers. The others laugh. I facepalm.