★ It's complicated

Third Person's POV

Ting. Tong.

"I'm here to take what's mine." Yi Nae says,behind her there are two bodyguards.

"Yi Nae,what do you mean?"

" Where's Yerin?" Yi Nae push Suho aside. She walks towards Luhan,who has Yerin in his arms.

" Give Yerin to me." Yi Nae still wearing that stunned face. Luhan looks her in disbelief,so the others.

" You're her mother?" Chanyeol stares at her.

Yi Nae keep silent. The silence between them is too suffocating. When no one gives any reaction,Yi Nae,with all her might she's roughly take away Yerin from Luhan embraces. Yerin cries loudly until her cheeks and nose turn to crimson red. Her face swollen.

" Apppaaaaaaaaa.."

" WAIT! Why you did this to us? You're a liar,right? You can't be Yerin's mom!" Chanyeol grabs Yi Nae's wrist.

"Let me go!" Yi Nae energetically move her hand to set it free. Chanyeol grabs it harder, not wanting to lose either. Their movements stop when his brown orbs piercing through Yi Nae eyes while suddenly his grip on her small arm loosened resulting Yi Nae to successfully withdraw her hand.

"This is your fault,Park Chanyeol."

" Yerin....She's my daughter?"

" .....yes." Yi Nae set her eyes to the floor. Suddenly,the door reveal a beautiful blonde girl in front of the open wide door.

" Heol,wait chanyeol? Please no. Eww." She said in a disgust manner.

" Na Rae unnie?"

" Noona?" Suho a tad of bit shocked with her presence.

" But unnie,you said the father of Yerin was tall,stupid,and cute?"

" Did I mentioned Park Chanyeol? No,okay? I won't sleep with him."

" So,the father is....." Yi Nae flatter to continue. She never expect this twist of event.

"Yah,Wu Yi Fan! Are you going to pretend to be dumb now?" Na Rae glares towards him.

" Annyeong?" He grins.

" Wu Yi Fan,you leave me for a year,how could you!! "

" So...You're pregnant and Yerin is our baby?" Kris' eyes sparkly with hope. To be honest,he's already too deep in love with Yerin.

" Don't you dare to say that,bitch.Yerin is mine." Ji Eun,with her cold eyes comes in.

".....This is crazy. This house now full with Yerin's mothers." Kai mutters.

" I know right,I'm waiting for the next person to show up." Chen whispers.

" You bitch,it's obviously I am her mother."

" Wait..wait..don't fight,so Ji Eun,if Yerin is your baby ,who's the father?"

" I don't know."

" Whale,why only his name was mentioned?" Baekhyun whines.

" Ji Eun..." Chanyeol looks at her. Both of them sighed.

" Yerin is my sister's daughter,not me. And I'm not sure who's the father,so I am really sorry I must take Yerin no matter what."

" Hmmm..so that's why,that night.." Chanyeol chokes his own words.

" Who's your sister?"

" It's not important." Ji Eun take Yerin from Yi Nae,who's dumbstruck and leave the dorm with tears stained her eyes.

" Appaaaaaaa..." Yerin cries and her fever somehow increases. She wriggles in Ji Eun's embrances.

" Yah!!! Ji Eun! Yerinn!! Yerinn! " Chanyeol wants to chase her but Suho,the leader stop him. Yerin loud cries could be hears by them.

"Don't.. S-she's not lying. Na Rae noona,now can you quit the drama and leave us alone?"

Na Rae let out a huff," I did it so Kris will comeback to me. I'm sorry."

Kris sighs. He's not the father.

" Na Rae,Yi Nae..Get out."

Are fate is playing with them? When everyone start to love Yerin,now the mother show up and take Yerin from them just like that. Without further explanation,proof..

" Im sorry,Suho hyung. But this time,I'm not on your side. I will find out who's the biological mother,and I will bring Yerin back to us because she is and always be our daughter." Lay said and leave Exo-k dorm,followed by Kris and Tao. The rest are still keep quiet.

Chanyeol kneel down on the hard floor. He has a mixed feeling,half of him hope that Yerin is his daughter but the other half is begging a no because that'll mean he need to leave Ji Eun and his love for her.

Meanwhile,Luhan cannot adapt to what happened earlier with the maknae. How can Sehun is a gay? It's impossible.

Kai patted Kyungsoo shoulder,"You should really tell Dylia now,she deserves to know. Maybe,there's a chance your the father." Kyungsoo nods and take out his handphone to call someone.

'Hello?'

'Dylia baby,this is me..I'm sorry,I couldn't make it our dinner date today.'

'B-but..'

'I'll tell you something important later,when I am ready.Im sorry,if the news gonna hurt you.'

' Y-you want to break up with me?'

Tut..tut..tut..

Kyungsoo quietly go to his room with Kai trails behind him. Suho let out a defeated sigh. The members also feel the exact thing like
him but what can they do. If only,they were responsible enough before,this wouldn't happened.

" Luhan hyung..."

" Today is not the right time to talk. Give me some time,I promise I wouldn't leave you."

"Baek,what should I do now?"

" Don't ask me,I don't understand either."

Chen can't stop crying because Yerin cries when Ji Eun take her away. Chen remember Yerin's voice calling for her useless appa.

Minseok,the oldest comfort Chen even though it's pointless. He hope that Lay will keep his promise to bring Yerin back. He hope that whosoever the mother,she will understand.

They love Yerin so much,and it's hurt them if they need to let go of her.

--------------------------

This a raw chapter,I didn't do double checked,sorry for my grammars,spelling errors and tenses. I will edit when I have time later.