★ Accepting HER

While Ji Eun and Chanyeol had fun talking and playing with Yerin in the room,the aura at living room is dark. Suho didn't noticed that caused he was busy comfort the sulking Tao. Kyungsoo made some food for them.

''She is so out-to-date! Look at her eyeliner!''Baekhyun said.

''And not sexy.'' Kris added.

''Myra is a lot of better than her.'' Xiumin said.

''We must make her suffer then,'' Kai grinned.

''Yeah! Let's treat her badly'' Sehun and Luhan cheered.

''Btw,who is our victim??'' Lay asked.

''Just follow our plans,okay lay?'' Chen said.

''Listen,kids..Omma wants to say something!'' Suho clapped his hands to attract the members' short temp-attention .

''Please don't call me omma!I'm still young tho.''

''So,what do you want,Miss-Im-Still-Young?'' Sehun asked rudely.

''Hmm..I want to go shopping today to buy baby things.''

''So?!'' Kris raised his eyebrow with his "resting bitch" face.

''Can we go out together?'' Ji Eun looked down.

''Okay! All of us will go!'' Suho answered.

''Hyung..I don't agree to anything like that.''

''EXO! WE ARE ONE!'' Suho said in a warn tone.

''Tsk.Fine!''

''Thanks,guys!'' Ji eun was smiling and for the first time,kris was taken aback.

''Yeol!!!! Where's my eyeliner," Baekhyun was screaming from his room.

''Jeezze..Got to go the diva is calling.'' Chanyeol smiled to Ji Eun and rushed to the room.So this was their routine. Noisy!

''Chen!! Give me back my shirt!''

''Xiumin stop screaming!''

''Lulu hyung help me~''

''Hyung where's my breakfast?''

''Kai,you already eat!''

''Kris why are you standing like a doll?''

''Huh,what?''Kris is in his thought of Ji Eun.

Then,Ji Eun came out from the room with the baby in baby's car while Yura, wearing snow white dress is holding Ji Eun's hand

''Awwe~~you guys are soo soo overwhelming cute!!" Tao said and pinched the baby cheek while kissed the chubby cotton baby.

''Hehe..This my jacket actually.'' Ji eun is chatting with Tao and for the first time,Tao was not afraid with Yerin or he so called her tiny little creature.

''Wow..our Tao?!Ji Eun manages to makes Tao like Yerin with the cute outfit.'' Suho and D.o impressed.

''Kaja!'' They said in the van.

< At the Mall >

''Ge,buy me Gucci!''

''No,Tao.''

''Kai,should we try new games?'' Sehun and Kai were walking together to the playstation place.

''Lay and I must go with Kyungsoo to find something to cook.''

''Luhan...Let's find baozi?''

''Ok then!''

''I follow you guys!'' Baekhyun said.

''I don't care!'' Kris said.

''He's care for Yerin.Don't judge him for his cold face.'' Tao whispered to Ji eun.

''Let's party tonight! Wuhuu~~'' Chen said excitedly while lift a box of soju.

''Meat~~meat~''

''Unnie..milk baby!'' Yura said.

''Yeah,good girl.''

''Eun~ah..Look what I found!'' Chanyeol showed her Yerin's panda outfit.

''Haha..Cute!''

''Wow,they look like newly married couple.'' Suho commented.

''Tsk.No way!''

''Are u jealous?!''

''Whatever!''

They have a good time together buying all the things they need.Ji Eun and D.o make their lunch.

''Eun~ah...What if,tonight we play Truth or Dare?!''

''Okay!''

''Great~''

---------

So,what will happen tonight?! Is that possible Exo see another side of shy,innocent Ji Eun?! And will they get along as family?hm..