★Hide and Seek?!(Pt.1)

Hello,readers!? Ottoke? I miss you guys soo much..Ah~let's hug! I love warmth hug. But make sure you guys already shower...keke

   *************************

Ting..Tong.

''Who's that?'' D.o shouted from the kitchen.

'' It's me,Dylia~'' Someone's honey voice was stopping everyone  from doing their activities.

Baekhyun,chanyeol and xiumin who were fighting for the last biscuit immediately jaw drops.

''It's baby Dylia~~~'' They are  cheerfully run to open the door.

''Dylia noona~'' psff..Even Sehun and Tao?! The ones whom still calm are Kai and Kris (cuz they are cold.keke~)

'' Yah! Stay away from my girlfriend!'' D.o was yelling while holding his frying pan. He knocked those who flirt with Dylia.

''Ouch,hyung~'' Tao pouted.

''Dylia~~~be my girl~~~'' Baekhyun and Chanyeol  are singing in rhyme.

''Stop it!'' D.o glared with his big eyes.

''Hello,my princess?'' Kris smirked and kissed dylia's hand.

'' Even you,Wu Yi Fan?'' D.o shook his head -_-"

They had fun,teasing the 'D' couple.

''Hahaha,overprotective boyfriend Wuu,I'm scared~'' Suho also joined but then everyone stared at him likes he's an alien.

'' You guys are mean!''

'' Hahaha...mianhe,leader but you are so lame.'' They are laughing at him.

'' Honey,let's eat~'' Dylia said and everyone nodded their head rapidly.

Who doesn't like her?? She is rich, cute,baby voice, so small that everyone want to protect her,

'' Guys,please! She asked me.'' D.o shot daggers toward the rest.

'' If you guys are done fighting,can I come in?'' Dylia grinned because she still standing outside the door.

'' Oh yeah!!'' They were chirping.

''Tsk.'' D.o couldn't say anything anymore.

''Honey,let's eat a lot~ I cooked for you~''

Time was stopped tickling...It's so dramatic silence until they can heard pin drops sound. Everyone gasped and kyungsoo gulped.

''Wuarghhh....'' Then,the baby spoiled the silence moments.

''Unnie~~'' Yura is running towards Dylia and Lay also coming while holding Yerin. 

''Oww,Yura~'' Dylia kissed her and the baby caught her attention.

''Who's this?''

''Kai's daughter!'' D.o panicked and quickly answered.

''WHATT??!''

''He means, Kai's niece??'' Chen grinned.

''Ouh ...okay then.Let's eat~'' She shrugged

''Nooooo!!!'' Everyone is screaming.

''Why?''

''We are full.'' They said but to be truth Dylia's cooking was hurm...
hmm awful.

D.o's POV

My girlfriend is too pretty. And her heart is prettier than her face but sadly she also had one weak point, she is an awful cook.

''She can't cook neither rice nor soup.'' Suho commented in his heart.

''This or that she can't cook anything.'' Tao and Sehun are laughing quietly.

''She can't even boil water'' Baekhyun's chorus mentally.

''She can't tell between soya sauce and cola.'' Kris cursed in his mind.

I like you a lot and I love you a lot but if it is really like this,...this is scary.

''Please save me,god'' 

Ting..Tong.

''YESS!!'' I cheered but too early to be grateful.

''Guys,it's Lee Soo Man!''

''Whattt?'' Everyone gasping.

''We are dead meats!''

''Urm..why?'' Dylia shocks.

''Shhh...go hide.''

''Yura,listen here. We are going to play hide and seek.'' Chanyeol said.

''Huh?'' Dylia still confused.

''Yay!!'' Yura jumped up and down.  

''1,2,3...'' Chanyeol is counting and they started to pass the baby.

''Hey,'' D.o nervously laughed when he opened the door

''Where are the rest?'' Lee Soo Man,asked.

''Urm....".

" I had something to discuss,so I need all of you guys."