Before We Start...

I'm just writing this for fun while I procrastinate writing my other story because I liked the idea. I don't expect this to be more than ten chapters or roughly 11 thousand words.

Since I'm writing this as a little side project to help get ideas running for my other book (called Constellations, go read it) I'm not paying as much attention to grammar or proper wording or anything like that. If you see any mistakes such as using the wrong there or your PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I want this to be as good of quality as it can for the readers. 

As a warning, there are some themes of misogyny from some of the side characters, probably not a lot, but if this upsets you too much I wouldn't read this. However the rest of the book should be pretty light, I'm not planning on writing crazy homophobia or depressing themes but if that changes I will update this.

This will be mostly fluff since I'm not totally comfortable writing smut, but I'm using this short book as a little experiment so that might change. If it does, I will include a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

These characters are of my own creation and so is this story, please don't post it anywhere else without explicit permission.

Also, although the description talks about a rivalry and there are themes of that toward the beginning of the book I am focusing more on the romance of the love interests than the actual rivalry between the two teams. I'm sorry if this is upsetting for you but it's just how I wrote this story.

Finally, this is a bxb book, so there will be gay and queer characters. If you don't like that, use your common sense and read something else.

Enjoy the book!