Chapter 7

WARNING: minorly sexual content in this chapter

"Okay, dude. I'm going back to my cabin. Have fun with Henry," he says suggestively while wiggling his eyebrows.

I wave goodbye to him as I start walking over to the campfire. It's a long walk from the dining hall, giving me plenty of time to map out what I'm gonna do if he pulls out an axe, his dick, or a camera. The answer to all three: RUN.

Other scenarios that are unlikely but are still possible: he pulls a gun on me, he and his basketball friends jump me, he ties me to a cement block and throws me into the lake, he stabs me and feeds me to the pigs in the petting zoo, and last but not least, he gifts me a cat.

The last one is my favorite thing that could happen.

He seems too sweet to do any of those things, except maybe get me a cat, but you never know. And I've only known him for today. I genuinely had no clue he existed until Coach Glass called his name, which I feel kind of bad about, but that's beside the point.

I shiver a little in the fall air as I get closer to the campfire. I didn't expect to be out this long, otherwise, I would've grabbed a sweatshirt. The path makes one final snake before I'm in front of the fire pit. I don't see anyone yet, but it's pretty dark and parts are covered by the trees.

I talk a few more steps forward and look around. When I don't see Henry I assume he hasn't gotten here yet and go to sit on a bench when I feel a hand on my back and nearly scream bloody murder. A second hand covers my mouth to prevent me from screaming while the other turns me around to see Henry's pretty green eyes looking back at me.

"Holy shit, you scared me," I say quietly, relieved it wasn't a serial killer, although still slightly suspicious.

He chuckled before responding. "Sorry about that. I thought you saw me."

"What's the surprise?" I ask impatiently. "You aren't gonna feed me to the cows, are you? 'Cause that wouldn't be a very fun surprise."

"I wasn't planning on it, but if you want that to happen I'm sure I could make some arrangements." I really hope that was a joke.

"I'm gonna assume that was a joke." I take a step over to the nearest bench and look at the nonexistent fire. Henry takes a seat next to me, side-pressed against mine with hands folded in his lap.

"It was a joke, no need to worry, cutie." OH. MY. GOD. I think I have a pet names kink. That was so hot, I think I'm gonna pass out from heat exhaustion.

I stare at the floor trying to hide that abnormally crimson blush that's spread across my face right now.

"Do you want to know what the surprise is?" I nod, trying to keep my eyes and head trained on the ground, but Henry has other plans. He puts two fingers under my chin and tilts my head toward him, forcing me to let him see every color and emotion that crosses my face. The lack of distance between our faces and his warm breath on my lips makes my face an even darker shade of red. My only hope for cover now is the dark void of the sky.

His face gets closer and closer until his head swerves slightly to the side and his lips are millimeters away from my ear. "Follow me." And quicker than the moment began, he was on his feet marching toward a small path behind one of the benches and I was left paralyzed in that spot.

After a small twig hit my back and snapped me out of my daze I quickly got up to follow him.

Man, he knows how to fuck with me.

I jog a little to catch up to him since he got a little ahead of me. "Are you okay with a short hike? Nothing major, it won't be longer than ten minutes."

"Yeah," I say, breathless, my mind still reeling over his face so close to mine and the feeling of his breath on my lips and cheeks. "That's fine."

We trek on, with neither of us pushing for any conversation yet. It's weird how comfortable around him I already am. Don't get me wrong I'm freaking out whenever I'm around him, but I also don't mind just being around him.

The walk was pretty easy since most of the land around here is pretty flat. I'm sure I'll have a couple of scrapes and bug bites when I get back to the cabin but that's manageable.

We make it to where the path opens up to a beautiful clearing with a small pond in the middle. Safe to say it was gorgeous and that Henry is an absolute genius.

"Holy shit," I said, awestruck. "This is so pretty."

"You like it?" He asked, not fully convinced but with the biggest smile on his face. I nodded eagerly which only made his grin grow. "Follow me, I want to show you the best part." He ushered me over as I followed him up a small hill.

A small blanket lay alone on the top and he goes to sit down on it, patting the spot next to him for me to follow. I sit down, shivering a little as the night gets colder. Henry scoots a little closer so our knees are touching. "You cold?" I nodded and folded my arms to help heat myself up. "Here." He handed me the hoodie he was just wearing and told me to put it on.

Despite the difference in sports, it fit me like a glove and was warm. It smelled good too, but I think that's just Henry.

"Look up." His right pointer finger pointed up to the sky, showing me thousands upon thousands of stars filling the sky.

"Woah," I said, once again completely awestruck by this man. "How did you find this place?"

"My parents made me come to summer camp every year when I was little. They loved traveling but hate taking us places. I always struggled to make friends while I was here so I just learned to do my own thing, which included exploring." He sighed and laid down on his back. "This was where I spent most of my time. The owner here started to figure out I liked this place and helped make a little path so I wouldn't hurt myself. He always really loved me for some reason."

"That's so cool, man. It's gorgeous out here. I'm glad you found it and I'm glad you showed me." I follow his lead and fall to my back as well.

We lay out there for a bit, chatting aimlessly and looking for different constellations.

After a while, he turned onto his side, a strange spark in his eye. "You don't need to say yes, but I have an idea." He says excitedly.

"I'm already down," I say, ready to do whatever he wants.

"You want to go swimming?" He grins. God, his smile is the cutest. I would do anything to see that smile.

"This may sound a little weird, but do you know what's always been on my bucket list?" I looked at him as he shook his head, giving me the signal to go on. "I've always wanted to try skinny dipping," I say, leaving out the with someone I like part. I don't think that's necessary information right now.

"I'm so down." He immediately gets up and rips his shirt off.

Motherfucker, I think to myself, he's so hot. I follow after him, stripping down so only our boxers remain. "Are you ready?" I ask, waiting for the go-ahead on his part. He nodded, fingers moving to the waistband of his boxers and already starting to pull them down. I have to force myself to focus on myself so I don't end up staring at what I'm already thinking about way too much.

Once we're both completely naked we take a step back and run into the pond together, completely soaking ourselves in water. "Holy shit, this is cold," I say, back to shivering my perfect little ass off.

He flips his perfectly golden hair over his head to keep some of the water out of his face and walks over to me, taking my hand in his. "Awe, it's okay, princess. I'll warm you up." He said, a smirk crossing his face, while he wraps his arms around me and hugs me in the water. The problem is, he's a little too close. Close enough for me to feel everything below the belt, including how hard his dick is. I can only assume he can feel mine too. The wink he gives me solidifies my theories, but before we get any further he tells me we should probably get back to our cabin.