Prologue: Cybertron's Destruction

On a planet called, Cybertron a war between The Autobots and The Decepticons has broken out.

Autobot 1: They've broken through the front lines!

Autobot 2: I've lost contact with the capital!

Autobot 3: There's too many of them!

One on the Autobots get shot and injured.

Autobot 4: Stand fast!

He is then shot as well as three Decepticons fire from above.

Autobot 5: Finish them!

Optimus Prime comes in firing at the Decepticons.

Optimus: Where's B-127?

B-127 comes in as a vehicle and fires at the enemies and joins Optimus Prime.

B-127: Sorry I'm late. I hit a little traffic. Uh, Optimus.

They look and see Soundwave land.

Soundwave: Decepticons, attack!

More and more Decepticons fly in.

Optimus: Autobots, fall back! Get to the tower!

Shockwave: Destroy the launch pad! Let none escape!

The Decepticons fly towards the launch pad. Optimus and B-127 and the surviving Autobots make it to the launchpad.

Optimus: Cybertron has fallen. Get to the escape pods. There are other Autobots scattered across the galaxy. We must reach them if we hope to survive.

B-127: Optimus, this is our home. We have to fight for it.

The Autobots get into the escape pods and fly off as the Decepticons arrive.

Optimus: We will fight on. But we must find refuge first. I found a planet that's well hidden. Earth. There's an Autobot there who is called, B-001. Find him and establish a base for us. Once we've gathered the others, we'll join you both. The both of you must protect the planet. If the Decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished. Now go!

Three Decepticons fly into the air and fire at the launch pad and it hits the structure below crumbling the building.

Optimus: Good luck, soldier. I'll buy you some time.

B-127 flies off and as Optimus holds off the Decepticons. The tower begins to tilt as Optimus jumps off the tower and tackles a plane all as B-127 watches on saddened. In space multiple ships are sent into different directions as B-127 flies towards Earth to find B-001. On Earth a group of armed soldiers walked through a forest as one of the soldier's steps on a trap and he is hung upside down. Soldiers wearing ghillie suit comes out and fire paintballs at the group. One solider keep shooting the person who is hanging upside down.

Danny: No! Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay, okay! I'm dead already, man!

The solider walks towards Danny.

Jack: Oh, not just you. Being the overachiever that you are, you managed to get your whole squad killed, Danny. Bravo.

Danny: Come on, man. Those things sting.

Jack: What things? These things?

He shoots another one at Danny.

Jack: You know, I wouldn't know. I haven't been hit yet.

He shoots another one.

Danny: Ow! Okay, you know what? That's too close, man. You could've taken out an eye. I got a date tonight, man. This ain't sexy!