Chapter 2: Bumblebee

Me and Charlie both stare in shock at the robot.

"Uh... hi?"

It tilts its head as me and Charlie runs to the door as the robot gets his face covered in a kite. He stumbles around until he gets it off and hurdles into a corner. He was scared. We then saw Charlie's mom come in.

Sally: Charlie, what was that noise?

We got infront of her.

Charlie: Nothing! I'm fine. Mom, you should go back to bed. Everything's fine.

Sally: What the hell is that?

"Okay... Uh... This sound really guilty."

Sally: What is that car doing in our garage?

Charlie: Car?

We looked and the robot transformed back into the car.

"Oh."

Charlie: Oh, that, uh, car is my car. Uncle Hank gave it to me. It runs. Yeah.

Sally: Those aren't safe. I wish you would've told me before you brought it home.

Charlie: Okay. Sorry. Um, me and Y/N are in the middle of some stuff, Mom.

Sally: Okay, I'll get out of your hair, but... Tell me things sometime. I'm your mother.

Charlie: Okay. Okay. Good night.

Sally: It really runs?

" Yeah, it really runs."

Sally: Cool.

"Goodnight Ms. Watson."

We close the door as I breathe a sigh of relief. I look towards the car.

Charlie: You still in there?

We touch one of the headlight and it falls off.

"Oops."

Charlie: Okay. A little jumpy. I'm sorry. Okay.

We put on the headlight.

"You can come out now. We're not going to hurt you."

The car transforms back into a robot. It then goes back into the corner and is scared once again. We slowly approached it.

Charlie: Hi. Oh, God, are you... Do you speak?

It notices the wrench and gets up scared. I grab the wrench and throw it aside.

Charlie: We won't hurt you.

We hold our hands out and the robot leans its face in, and his face touches our hands.

"Can you understand us? What are you?"

Charlie: Where did you come from?

It leaned its head back and it was sad.

"Your sad."

It then points at Charlie and me.

Charlie: You like our shirts? You a metal fan?

It shakes its head and points at us again.

"Us?"

It nods.

"Who are we?"

It nods.

Charlie: Oh, I'm... Charlie. Charlie Watson. I'm 18. Today. Actually, it's my birthday today. And this is my friend Y/N.

"Hello."