Chapter 43: The Return of Megatron

Joshua arrives at a KSI facility in Cina.

Woman: Welcome to China.

Joshua: Put Galvatron in containment. Tell the techs do not activate him.

Woman: Absolutely, sir. I want security on high alert.

Joshua enters the building and sees Harold.

Harold: Joyce. I cannot tell you how enthused I am to deliver this.

Harold reveals the seed.

Harold: Top of your alien wish list. It's yours. Or rather ours. I will need to see my advance. Five million shares of the company. Together, we're gonna end human warfare. We're about to build a fully automated U.S. Army. Just think of all the American lives we're gonna save.

More Transformers begin to be made.

Man: All of these cars are KSI's newest civilian prototype robots.

Harold: So how soon until we can start continuous production?

Joshua: You know, why don't we take a beat on this for a minute? I have some new data that I discovered and...

Harold: You're not backing out on me here?

Joshua: No, I'm not backing out. I just... I want the Seed. I'm not saying I don't want the Seed. I'm just saying I don't know if I... If I want the Seed right now.

Harold: Good men have died trying to get that thing for us. For you.

Joshua: I know what you did to get that thing. A lot of illegal, icky shit. I can take you down, too, Mr. Black Ops. Don't you threaten me. I started this company when I was a boy, with a dream of making the world a better place.

Harold: Funny. I had the same dream. Somewhere along the way, you made billions of dollars. So why don't you tell me what's missing from my dream? Why don't you tell me what's missing from my boyhood dream?

Harold pushes him to the glass.

Harold: I have served my country for decades of unparalleled prosperity and you are my golden parachute. So, you are damn well jumping out of the plane with me!

Galvatron awakens and breaks out and begins to attack.

Galvatron: I am Galvatron!

Joshua: What's going on?

Woman: Your Galvatron has gone active. What haven't you been telling me?

Joshua: Find Darcy, and bring a car around downstairs. Quietly.

Joahua goes to Harold.

Joshua: We got a factory emergency. I have to get you out of here.

Harold: What the hell's going on?

Joshua: Take them outside.

Haorld: We had a deal. You got what you wanted.

Joshua: I got what "it" wanted.

Galvatron awakens the other robots.

Galvatron: My brothers, today I grant you your freedom. And from now on, you are commanded by me. Rise up! Go find my Seed! Detonate the Seed in the largest city.

Joshua exits the building with the seed.

Joshua: Listen, princess. I don't wanna hear, "I told you so," but this is much more dangerous than I think.

Woman: Get in.

He gets in as the attack on the building continues as everyone runs out.

Woman: Galvatron's hacked into the others.