Chapter 4: Getting Revenge

It was the next day and me and Charlie were up front as Memo was in the back seat. Bumblebee was still messing with the radio.

Charlie: He's been going up and down on that dial all day today and I don't know why.

"Hey, Memo? You wanna see his reflexes?"

Memo: What?

Charlie lets go of the steering wheel and Bee drives himself.

Memo: Oh! Oh, God!

Charlie: Yo, give me your shirt.

Memo: Huh?

Charlie: Give me your shirt.

Memo: You mean the shirt that I'm wearing?

"Yes, the shirt you're wearing."

Charlie: I'll give it back to you.

Memo: Okay.

He starts to take off his shirt.

Charlie: Come on! Give me your shirt!

He gives her his shirt. I tap the roof and Bee opens the roof and Charlie blinds herself with his shit and stands up.

Memo: Wait, wait, wait! Hey, no, no! You don't need to do this.

Charlie: Yes, I do.

I stand up as well.

Memo: No, but...

Charlie: Come here. Come on!

Memo: No, I get it. I get it!

I pull Memo up.

Charlie: Whoo-hoo!

The shirt then flew off in the wind.

Charlie: Oh. Sorry. I know I promised you, but, yeah, you're not getting that back.

We all started to scream as Bee continued to drive...

3rd POV:

At Sector Seven, Shatter and Dropkick were using the human's technology to find Bumblebee.

Dr. Powell: It's incredible! They're combining our technology seamlessly. Satellites, phones, computers. They're creating an interconnected web of information. Volumes of data at their fingertips. It's revolutionary.

Jack: He's a weird guy. You ever notice that about Powell?

Dr. Powell: They're tracking fluctuations in Energon levels. It's like a heat signature specific to their species. It's astonishing. It's beautiful. It's...

They turned off the radio.

Dr. Powell: Hello? Hello?

Jack: You've given them our satellites, our comms, God knows what else.

Man: Yet in the space of a day, they've given us a way to not only hunt down B-127, but all of them. Let them finish what they're doing. Let them find B-127. And then I'll give you permission to destroy them all. Use them for spare parts.

Jack: Sir, yes, sir.

Y/N POV:

We all sat down, and we continued to drive.

Memo: So, you have no idea where he came from?

Charlie: No idea.

Memo: You thought about calling the cops?

Charlie: What are they gonna do, Memo? They're just gonna send him away to a lab and do weird science experiments on him.

Bumblebee: ♪ Weird Science! ♪ Plastic tubes and pots and pans... ♪