Chapter 27: The Death of An Autobot

Sam is in the college running to his room as Mikaela reaches the airport.

Customs official: And have any strangers given you anything suspicious to carry on today?

Wheelie: Yeah, a live bomb!

Mikaela: No.

Customs official: Good.

Sam writes down symbols on the poster in his room as he mutters to himself. Meanwhile, the Autobots begin to drive together as Y/N's family was in the hanger with Charlie and Cole.

Soldier 1: Major, incoming SOS from Autobots!

Soldier 2: Multiple Decepticon contacts in motion. Vicinity- Eastern United States, sir!

Morshower: As in how many?

Pentagon officer: Unclear, sir.

Morshower: Well, get clear.

The Autobots drive as fast they can.

Y/N's Dad: Where are they?

Soldier 3: The Autobots are on the move, splitting into two teams, sir. They're not answering our calls and they're heading to New York and Philadelphia.

Lennox: All right, full weapons deployment. Wheels up in 20 minutes!

They all gear up and run to the planes as Alice approaches Sam's room.

Announcer: Flight Fifty-Seven, welcome to Philadelphia.

Leo goes up to Alice.

Leo: Alicia, mi amor, can I interest you in an 18-inch zookeeper's special? Extra-large, triple cheese, with every known animal as a topping. Basically, I've got like 18 inches of meat. Unless you're vegetarian. All right. It's cool. I am, too.

Alice: Sam home?

Leo: Sam? I think he died, but why don't we check?

Leo enters Sam's room.

Leo: Here we are.

The entire room was covered in symbols.

Sam: Hey! You ever have a song stuck in your head? It's like the worst song ever, but you can't help to whistle it or sing it 'cause it, like, repeats itself, repeats itself, repeats itself, repeats itself, repeats itself, repeats itself? Kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar...

Leo: Dude, what the eff?

Sam: I know you're freaking out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Easy fix. Puzzle code in my head. Now it's on the walls. Everything is good. This is the part that- shh! Shh! Shh! Okay, were you saying?

Leo: Alice, I'm horrified you had to see this. Let's go.

Alice: Get out.

Alice pushes Leo out.

Leo: Wait, wait, wait! Can- can I just sit and watch? I'll- I'll eat my pizza quietly.

Alice: Sam, I knew there was something special about you.

Sam: Really?

Alice: And I know you know what happens when two people in the know get together. They're genuinely amazing... in bed.

Mikaela arrives at the college as Alice pushes Sam on the bed.

Sam: All right, listen, hold on! Boundaries. Flag on the play. Okay. I'm very ticklish.

Alice: We have needs, Sam. Relax.

Alice pins Sam on the bed.

Sam: Whoah! Jeez! Uh... what about this economy? It's crazy, isn't it?