Chapter 1: The Yellow Bettle

Y/N POV:

My name is Y/N L/N. I'm seventeen and I'm about to turn eighteen in a few months. My alarm clock goes off and I turn it off and get ready for the day. After my parents made me breakfast, I went off to my job. I then met with my childhood best friend and crush, Charlie.

"Hey, Charlie."

Charlie: Hey, Y/N.

"Any luck on your father's car?"

Charlie: Nope.

"We should probably get to work before the boss chew our butts out."

We started to work as I ready the hotdogs. Afterwards, we got the drinks and walked out when we ran into our neighbor Memo. He approached us.

Memo: Excuse me. Hi. We've never actually met...

Charlie: Sorry, we can't right now.

We started to walk as we bumped and spilled the drinks on a guy.

"Oh, crap sorry."

Female 1: Someone's getting fired.

Tina: If I had to wear that, I would pray to be fired.

Female 1: Good one, Tina.

The guy takes off his shirt.

Male 1: Let's go.

They walk off as Tina throws her junk at us.

Tina: Oops.

They walk off.

"God, I hate them."

We got up and we finished our work, and we headed to the repair shop to look for parts for Charlie's father's mustang.

Charlie: Hey, Uncle Hank.

Hank: Are you still working on that damn car?

Charlie: You still working on that damn personality?

"What do you get for us?"

Hank: Whatever you want. Russians are gonna blow us all to hell anyway.

Charlie: That's the spirit.

Charlie takes a toolbox, and we walk but a man stops us.

Man 2: Hey, kids. Hand me the three-eighths, would you?

I gave him a half an inch.

"Are you working on a carburetor?"

Man 2: Mmm-hmm.

"If that's the case you might wanna use a half-inch."

Man 2: I said the three...

It fits.

Man 2: Huh. Thanks, kid.

"Anytime."

Me and Charlie head to the yard to look for parts as Charlie accidentally knocks over the boats and we hear a thud. We go over and see an old V.W. Beetle under a tarmac. We entered the car, and it was dusty. We see the key in the ignition and attempt to start it but when we do the radio goes off and I hear a weird buzzing in my ear...

3rd POV:

On one of Saturn's moons, Decepticon hunters Shatter and Dropkick interrogate Cliffjumper about Optimus Prime's whereabouts.

Shatter: Where is Optimus Prime? He survived the fall of Cybertron. And no rebellion is truly dead until the leader is vanquished. So where is he?

Cliffjumper: My name is Cliffjumper, lieutenant in the Autobot resistance. My safe return will be considered...