Chapter 38: The Life of Cade

65 million years ago, an alien race known as "the Creators" used devices called Seeds to cover Earth with an alloy that will one day be called "Transformium", wiping out the dinosaurs in the process. In the present day, geologist Darcy Tirrel arrives at the site.

Site Foreman: Shit. Darcy, you really shouldn't have come.

Darcy: Show me.

He walkswith Darcy.

Site Foreman: Corporate was adamant. We keep running. No stopping operations.

Darcy was about to walk past the metal detectors but was stopped.

Site Foreman: No, no, no. You got to go through. No cameras. He's got orders to kill. I don't even think international laws apply up here.

Darcy: We are geologists first. If this thing has any historical significance at all, we are shutting down. I'm shutting us down.

The man aims a shotgun at her as the site foreman holds up his hand towards him.

Darcy: He's going to shoot me? Shoot me.

Site Foreman: Hey, don't kill her. This is crazy stuff.

They then see a frozen Dinobot.

Site Foreman: Crazy shit. Well, what do you think?

Darcy: I think history is about to change.

Over the next five years, the people started to view the Transformers as public enemies. Though the public believes that the Autobots were granted sanctuary, they are in fact hunted down by a rogue CIA black ops division, Cemetery Wind, led by opportunistic, corrupt intelligence operative Harold Attinger, who has delusions that all Transformers are dangerous and must be destroyed.

1 Year Later...

Soon after, the Autobots, Y/N, Sam, Charlie, and Cole were tipped on a Decepticon, and they all went to Mexico City, and all looked around.

Y/N: Keep your eyes peeled.

Crosshair: I don't see anything.

Charlie: Me neither.

Suddenly an explosion was sent out knocking everyone backwards and Y/N looks up and sees Cemetery Wind soldiers and vehicles approaching.

Y/N: It was an ambush!

A harpoon is sent through Y/N's shoulder as he pulls it out as he fires at them. Optimus looks at Sam.

Optimus: Sam, run!

Sam, Charlie, and Cole run as the Cemetery Wind soldiers close in...

4 Years Later...

Eventually, struggling inventor and single father, Cade Yeager is driving in Texas, he pulls up in a city. He then sees Lucas pulling up singing.

Lucas: I'm a nasty woman.

Cade: Look who decided to show up for work.

Cade exits his truck.

Lucas: I'm a heartbreaker Gonna make you cry.

Lucas exits his vehicle as well.

Cade: What, surf report no good at South Padre?

Lucas: The waves are flat and I got no gas. You know that, Cade.

A car nearly hits him, but he keeps driving.

Lucas: Dude. Rude. Look at these two junebugs. Whoo! My, my! Hey, you're paying me on this one, right, Cade? Please tell me I'm getting paid.