Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"

(Your house. Dining room.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "Mom, I already told you that I won't forgive him!" She yelled it out at her phone as she was walking around the table.

Mom (Phone): "But (Y/N), you need to find someone or you'll end up being alone for your life." She said it worriedly.

Y/N: "Then check these candidates better, so it wouldn't turn out that I'm just a bag of money for them! And stop sending only boys! You know I like girls too!" She said it angrily.

Mom (Phone): "But--" She wanted to say.

Y/N: "And don't start this crap about blood related grandchildren! Your inheritance can be inherited by anyone, who is connected to your family! No matter, blood related they are, or not! Goodbye!" She said it as she hanged up and stopped on her tracks. "*Sigh* Why does she have to be so annoying sometimes?" She asked it as she sat down on one of the chairs in the room. "Why won't she just accept the fact that I like girls?" She asked it as she planted her face against the table, while some of the tears appeared in the corner of her eyes.

Isabelle: "Now, now, Ms. (L/N). No need to cry. Your mother just can't accept some changes in the world, that's all." She said it as she walked in the room and started massaging (Y/N)'s shoulder. "How about you go and relax, play some of your games, while me and Enzo will handle everything else?" She asked it calmly as (Y/N) relaxed a little.

Y/N: "Okay." She said it as she removed her face from the table, while Isabelle just giggled.

(Time skip. Basement.)

Y/N: "Let's see..." You said it as you were scrolling through list of games on Steam. 'Cuphead. Doom. In Sound Mind. Inscryption. Sally Face. Cyberpunk. Control. Metro 2033. Half-life. Bioshock. Vampyr. Deathloop. Stray. Ugh... Everything doesn't really seems to interest me today.' She thought to herself as she closed the Steam window, and then noticed a game on her desktop that Vanessa gifted to her. "Fuck it." She said it as she stood up prepared everything needed, so she could play this game. She changed into the suit, started up the game, sat down on the scorpion chair and putted on the VR glasses.

(In game.)

Your POV

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw that there was text on the screen 'Chapter 1: Night 2', and under it was different picture. On the picture were purple curtains with white stars on it, between the curtains was a little gap, through which I could see someone behind them. I squinted my eyes and I thought that I could see the same fox girl from main menu location behind the curtains.

Y/N: 'Here we go.' I thought to myself and pressed the enter button on the keyboard of the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

Night 2

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office, then I looked around and started looking through the drawers, and lockers. Just to see if there's anything new in here. And right when the phone started ringing, I found a page of the diary in one of the lockers. I took and it disappeared like the last time. I turned around, picked up the handset of the phone and placed it on the table.