Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"

(Your house. Basement.)

3rd POV

You were sitting at your table seeking information about the girls that would connect all of them.

Y/N: "Other than they all were going to college, and that they were young girls 18-19 years old, there is nothing. Maybe, I'm seeking not hard enough, or not in that places...?" You said it calmly as you then started to seek harder. "Maybe, I need to seek Reddit, Twitter, or even Facebook. Wait, does someone even using Facebook in 2035? Anyhow, I still need to check those too." You said it calmly as you started to seek girls' accounts in there too. After some time of searching you notice one group on Facebook called 'Fans of (L/N)'s Cyber Techs.' "Huh, so there is still someone using Facebook." You said it calmly as you started to look through this group. There is a lot of posts about the products your company made and in the comment section there were a lot of positive comments. Haters were there too, but everyone has fans and haters, so who cares? You decided to check accounts of people that were in this group and you saw that the accounts with the same names as girls' names. You decided to check those accounts and turned out that those accounts belonged to girls that were on your list. "Well, this is getting interesting." You said it calmly as you started to check comments they were leaving under the posts. Mostly it were the comments of agreement of what the post were saying. However, some of the comments were mostly talking about the owner of your company, which means they were commenting about you. Comments were mostly about how smart and kind you are to create these kind of inventions, but some of them were talking about how they wanted to meet you, thank you, etc. "Another connection found." You said it calmly as you stopped looking through the comments. "Okay, I need a rest from this." You said it calmly as you looked at your VR glasses, but your phone ringed, making forget about it for a moment. You pick up the phone and accept the call without even looking, who it is. "Yes?" You asked it as you put phone close to your ear.

Vanessa (Phone): "Girl! Have you seen the news?!" She asked it yelling in your ear.

Y/N: "If you're about Jack being a murderer, then yes." You said it calmly as you moved your phone to other ear.

Vanessa (Phone): "No, the today's news! Have you seen them?!" She asked it as you thought in some shock.

Y/N: "Huh? What happened already? World War III?" You asked it in confusion.

Vanessa (Phone): "Fortunately, no. However, you just need to see them!" She said it as she was trying calm down.

Y/N: "Okay." You said it with shrug and then quickly find on your laptop the needed site. You started to read and the more you read, the more shocked you were. "Huh?! A marriage between robots and humans were accepted?!" You asked it in shock.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yeah, gladly only the ones that are created by companies like yours, but read more!" She said it as she calmed down. You read more, and there are more information about accepted and declined laws you see, but the one that caught your eye made question the world you are in.

Y/N: "Harem marriage... I have a feeling that weebs are now very happy." You said it calmly as you started to question this world.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yup, and did you forget that you're one of those weebs that dreamed for this?" She asked it in a teasing tone.

Y/N: "Oh, shut it! I wasn't serious about it at that time!" You said it in embarrassment.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yeah, yeah, sure." She said it in a 'Whatever you say' tone. "Anyway, about our investigation." She said it making you now curious. "We sort of found some clues about who they might be." She said it calmly making you excited.