Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"

(Near the gates to your house.)

3rd POV

Vanessa and her boss, whose name is Kyle, were walking up to the gates of your house with robo arm, which was found in Pizzaplex, or should I say, under the Pizzaplex? Anyway, the two of them were walking up, Vanessa had a sports bag on her shoulder with robo arm inside, Kyle started to get nervous, since he knew that this house belongs to the owner of (L/N)'s Cyber Techs with which Fazbear Entertainment have a contract.

Vanessa: "We're here." She said it calmly as they stopped in front of the gates.

Kyle: "V-Vanessa..." He called out to her nervously.

Vanessa: "Hm?" She hummed calmly.

Kyle: "D-Do you even kn-now to who this house belongs t-to?" He asked it nervously.

Vanessa: "Yeah, I know." She said it calmly as pressed the button on the intercom.

Enzo (Intercom): "Yes, who is it?" He asked it calmly, and Kyle was now more afraid, since he thought that it was the owner of the house.

Vanessa: "Enzo, it's me, Vanessa. (Y/N) should have told you that me and my boss would come today." She said it calmly.

Enzo (Intercom): "Ah, yes. She did warned me. Please, come in." He said it calmly and the gates opened.

Vanessa: "Thank you." She said it with the smile before she and Kyle walked, closing the gates behind them.

Kyle: "W-Was th-that the own-n-ner of the house?" He asked it nervously.

Vanessa: "No, that was the head of the butlers, Enzo. There's also a head of the maids, Isabelle. And I don't recommend making her angry." She said it calmly.

Kyle: "O-Oh, okay." He said it nervously. They walked up to the front door, and Vanessa knocked on it. After a few moments, Isabelle opened the door.

Isabelle: "Ah, hello there, Ms. Bermingham." She said it with the smile as she walked away from the doorframe, so the guests could walk in, which they did.

Vanessa: "Hello to you too, Isabelle." She said it with the smile as Isabelle closed the door behind them.

Isabelle: "Ms. (L/N) is a little busy at the moment, so why won't you wait for her at the living room?" She asked it calmly.

Vanessa: "Sure." She said it calmly and Isabelle started walking towards living room, while 2 guests followed her. Soon enough, they were in living room.

Isabelle: "Please, wait here, Ms. (L/N) will come in very soon." She said it calmly as she then walked out from the room.

Kyle: "Man, I wonder how this 'Ms. (L/N)' looks like." He said it a little nervous as he looked around.

Vanessa: "Don't get your expectations too high up, boss." She said it as she sat down on the couch.

Kyle: "You're saying it like she's not an awesome business woman." He said it a little angry as he imagined a sexy woman in a suit.

Vanessa: "Well, from what I can tell you, she's not some sexy business woman." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Hey, what kind of things are you telling your boss here?" You asked it calmly as you walked in the room. This sudden action made both of them jump out of surprise. They looked at you and Kyle seem to be disappointed, while Vanessa just giggle, since you were wearing a cat theme hoodie.