Chapter 11: "Haloween time"

(Your house. Living room.)

3rd POV

Newsreader (TV): "The man behind the murder of Lilah Foster was arrested." He said it calmly as the picture of your ex's dead girlfriend appeared on the screen.

Isabelle: "That fast?" She asked it in amazement.

Y/N: "He probably confessed by himself or he was bad at hiding from the police." You said it calmly as you were trying to not to remember that the photo from yesterday.

Newsreader (TV): "Jack Bennet. The man responsible of her death will face justice in 2 days." He said it making you and Isabelle shocked.

Y/N: "Isabelle... Did I misheard it?" You asked it in shock.

Isabelle: "N-No, ma'am. You d-didn't." She said it in shock.

Y/N: "...What the actual fuck." You said it in some disbelief. 'I knew he was an idiot, but killing a girl who he cheated with out of anger.' You thought about it calmly while you tried to understand his reasons. 'No, I don't believe in this, he's not that much of an idiot. So more likely, he's being framed. The next question is, by who?' You thought it calmly, when Enzo came in the room.

Enzo: "Ms. (L/N), I don't want to interrupt, but you have an online meeting in an hour." He said it calmly, basically kicking you out of your thoughts.

Y/N: "Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding me." You said it calmly as you stood up.

Enzo: "Not a problem, ma'am." He said it calmly as you walked out from the room. Enzo looked at the TV as Isabelle walked up to him.

Isabelle: "You already heard about this, right?" She asked it calmly.

Enzo: "Yes, and it's very hard to believe in this. For me at least." He said it calmly.

Isabelle: "I can see your point. However, if he really didn't do that, then who?" She asked it calmly.

Enzo: "...I don't have an answer to this, but Jack has always been a man who made enemies over the smallest things." He said it calmly.

Isabelle: "That's true..." She said it calmly as she looked at the TV.

(Meanwhile. Your room.)

You were in your room, lying on your bed, surrounded with plushies of animatronic girls. You were thinking about Jack being a killer and in some point, you started to feel scared.

Y/N: 'What if I'll be his next target?' You thought it to yourself and this thought made you more scared. You sat up, moved your knees to your chest and hugged them. 'I don't want to die...' You thought it to yourself, and the thought of you being killed started making you feel terrified. You were in this state for a few moments, before you felt this familiar feeling behind yourself, but this one was warm and calming, instead of cold one, which was making shivers go down your spine back at that time. You felt arms go around your waist, and then the owner of arms pulled you to them, making your head land on their breasts.

???: "No need to worry~. You're safe here, with us~." Said the female voice in a smooth and calming tone of voice. Her words confused you, but your confusion was cut off with lights flickering a little, before it went out. With your window sheets closed, and with the cloudy weather outside, your room was covered in some darkness. Before you could do anything, a female figure walked up to the bed. You couldn't really see how she looked like, but you clearly see a female figure with red eyes.

Y/N: 'So this what she meant by 'with us.' However, who are they and how did they get in the house?' You thought it to yourself, and this thought started to make you panic a little. However, before you could start to panic, the woman with red eyes got on the bed and sat down really close to you, so you were basically sandwiched right now. This situation made you panic, but it was other type of panic. Both of them giggled, before they've started doing things, which made you feel relaxed, like brushing your hair, or massaging your shoulders. They were doing it for some time, and it made you relax. Yeah, you know that they're strangers to you and you know nothing about them, but you felt safe with them. A few minutes later, they stopped and before you say anything you felt one pair of lips land on your cheek, while the other pair of lips took a light bite on one of your ears, making you squeak for a moment.