Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"

A/N: Before you read this chapter, if you're curious how the plushies are looking like, just look at the picture above. And the size of the plushies is the same as your head. Okay? Okay. Enjoy the chapter. ;)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Your house. Your room.)

Your POV

Vanessa (Phone): "Wait, what?! You have now the whole gang of plushies?!" She asked it in shock.

Y/N: "Yup, I have here Franny, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Goldie." I said it calmly as I looked at the plushies.

Vanessa (Phone): "Jesus..." She said it in shock.

Y/N: "And I have a feeling that it won't stop on this gang." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "What do you mean?" She asked it confusedly.

Y/N: "In the game these five are appearing in the first chapter, and if there's first chapter, there must be more, right?" I asked it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Oh, yeah, I guess I can spoil one thing." She said it making me curious. "Each chapter has its own location and their own animatronic girls, so it seems like it won't end until you have all of the girls that you'll need to survive with." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Seems like it." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Actually, on which chapter and night are you?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "First chapter, fifth night." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Oh, so you're close to enter the second chapter." She said it in amazement.

Y/N: "Yup, and I haven't lost a single time for now." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Well, you are a pro gamer. I still remember how you played Mega Man 11 on a Super Hero difficulty and completed the game in 57 minutes. Moreover, this was the first time you played this game!" She said it angry a little.

Y/N: "Oh yeah, I remember that day. Your faces were so funny at the end." I said it with the giggle.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yeah, yeah, anyway, thanks for letting me know this, we're gonna investigate it further. So good luck in the game there. Bye." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Thanks, bye." I said it calmly as I hanged up. I looked at the plushies. 'She said that they all remember going to sleep and then they have woke up in the game.' I thought to myself calmly as I remembered Bonnie's words. 'I hope Enzo will find anything about it.' I thought to myself calmly as I remembered giving Enzo an order to find anything about disappearance or anything like that. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I asked it calmly loud enough for the person behind the door to hear.

Enzo: "I'm not interrupting anything?" He asked it calmly as he opened the door to my room.

Y/N: "No, you aren't. Did find anything?" I asked it calmly.

Enzo: "Yes, I did. Apparently, not so long ago, 49 young girls have disappeared in one night without a trace. All their belongings were left in their houses or apartments." He said it as he then placed a paper on the table. "This is the list of who had disappeared." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Thank you, Enzo." I said it calmly.

Enzo: "No problem, ma'am. However, your sudden interest in this caught me off guard. May I know why did you want me find anything about the disappearances?" He asked it calmly.