Chapter 14: "Secret room"

(Your house. Your room.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "Dad, I said I'm fine. Police found a murderer and arrested him. Yeah it was a... surprise for me to find out that it was Jack, but I'm fine. Case is closed and I'm not a suspect anymore." You said it calmly to your father through the phone.

Dad (Phone): "I know that dear. I'm just making you sure that this incident didn't left any... scars on you." He said it calmly, but a hint of worry could be heard in his voice.

Y/N: "Dad... I'm not a small girl anymore, I can handle it." You said it with the small smile, since you know how your dad can be overprotective, in a good way.

Dad (Phone): "Maybe you're not little anymore, but you're still my daughter and have rights to worry about you." He said it in some sort of playful tone of voice, which made you to giggle a little.

Y/N: "Of course you do." You said it with the smile. "Actually, how Xavier and Shelby are doing?" You asked it in curiosity.

Dad (Phone): "Oh, they're just fine! Enjoying themselves in every way possible like those couples from the movies do." He said it with the chuckle.

Y/N: "Good to know." You said it calmly as you made a circle in my room.

Dad (Phone): "Anyway, I'm glad you're okay, and isn't in jail." He said it with the chuckle. "I need to go now, I'll see you soon!" He said it cheerfully.

Y/N: "Yeah, see ya!" You said it with the smile and your dad hung up. You put away the phone in your pocket, and then sit down on your bed. You look at your now big collection of plushies, in which was added Yenndo, Funtime Franny, Funtime Foxy and Ballora. As you kept looking at them, some of the thoughts started to appear in your head, but there was a main one that was bugging you. 'How do I even plan to get them out of the game?' This thought was bugging you from the moment you started to think of getting them out of the game, but you always ignored it, until now since you found almost everyone from the list and that makes you think about it more and more. You shook your head, so you could focus on more achievable activities, like finding other girls. You stood up and walked out of the room.

(Time skip. 10 minutes later. Your house. Basement.)

Your POV

Y/N: "Let's see." I said it calmly as I opened up a folder, and then opened up the files about the girls that I found yesterday on the laptop. "Okay, Selena Martin, a.k.a. Ballora. Young college girl, and the oldest girl, that disappeared, she's 20 years, while others 18-19 years old, if to be exact. Was studying to be a musician and wanted to become and idol with her sister Elizabeth Martin, who disappeared too." I said it calmly as I looked at the picture with her on it.

" I said it calmly as I looked at the picture with her on it

Y/N: "Next one is Rachel Taylor, a.k.a. Funtime Franny. Young college girl, who was studying to become a lawyer, had a hobby to sometimes show off her comedian side in bars and clubs." I said it calmly as I looked at the picture with her on it.