Chapter 6: "Attraction"

(Your house. Your bedroom.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "You'll visit me?! When?!" You asked it in the phone.

Xavier (Phone): "Calm down, sis! And we'll visit you somewhere in two weeks." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Two weeks?" You asked it calmly.

Xavier (Phone): "Yeah, we can't visit sooner, since dad have to do something in the company." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "What about you and your company?" You asked it calmly.

Xavier (Phone): "Well, after that contract things went up, so everything is stable." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I see, that's good to know." You said it calmly.

Xavier (Phone): "How are you anyway? Mom told me that you broke up with Jack." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I'm fine. Like Vanessa said 'he was a douchebag anyway.'" You said it calmly as you remembered Vanessa's words.

Xavier (Phone): "*Snicker* Yeah, he was." He said it and then you could hear something on the background in the phone, but you couldn't exactly hear what it is. "I need to go. See ya in two weeks, sis!" He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Okay, bye." You said it calmly, before he hang up. "Sheesh." You said it as you sat down in my chair and placed your phone on the table. "I'll have a long lecture from mom." You said it calmly as you looked at the ceiling. "I need to get my mind off of this." You said it calmly, and suddenly your phone started ringing. "Who in the world?" You asked it as you took the phone in your hand and looked at the screen. "Vanessa?" You asked it calmly as you then picked it up and put the phone close to your ear. "Yes?" You asked it calmly in the phone.

Vanessa (Phone): "Hey there, (Y/N)." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Hello to you too, Vanessa." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "How things are going?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Good, still playing the game of yours, which how I understand now was inspired by Fazbear Entertainment's tragedy." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Oh, so you already completed second chapter, huh?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "No, I still need to complete the fifth night of it." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Oh, okay. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you're okay, since we're still trying to find out, who is sending you the plushies." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Well, I'm alright, and plushies are still being delivered. Funny thing, yesterday deliverer seemed to be in a good mood, since I received 8 plushies yesterday." You said it calmly as you looked at your bed on which were plushies.

Vanessa (Phone): "*Whistle* That's a lot, if comparing to how many they've usually delivered." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Yeah, but I must say that this plushie delivering thing is creepy, so please find out who it is." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "We're working it, and we're thankful for the video that you've send us. But it's still really hard to do it. We even asked for help from Mark's parents." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "I see..." You said saddened a little.

Vanessa (Phone): "Hey, don't be sad! How about you go and finish that fifth night, while we continue on investigation?" She asked it sounding worried a little.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, I'll probably do that." She said it as her mood risen up a little.

Vanessa (Phone): "Then I'll stop bothering you. Bye!" She said it cheerfully.