Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"

(In front of your house. In front of your gates.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "You've gotta to be kidding me!" You said it angrily, since on the other side of the gates was standing your ex's girlfriend, who he cheated with.

Bimbo girl: "Where is he?" She asked it angrily.

Y/N: "Why do you ask me? I have no idea, and don't want to have an idea where is he." You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Don't lie to me! I know he's in your house!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Girl, do I look like someone who will forgive a traitor after they betrayed me?" You asked it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Yes! You're one of those types!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Well, then you're a fucking imbecile! Have you even tried to come to his house, or call him, or whatever you can do to contact him?!" You asked it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Do I look stupid to you?!" She asked it angrily.

Y/N: "Yes, since I have no idea, how you cannot understand the fact that he just used you!" You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "He would never just use me!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Of course he would, since I'm not the one here with big ass breasts and ass cheeks with which he could have some fun!" You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "You're just jealous!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Jealous?! Of you?! Puh-lease, I'm very happy with having my body not being stuffed with implants, just so I could look 'sexy' for guys!" You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Well, at least I look attractive!" She said it angrily.

Man: "No, you don't!" Someone yelled it from behind the girl, and she quickly started an argument with that man. You quickly and quietly left, and walked in the house.

Y/N: "Jeez, first, Jack, now his quickly made ex-girlfriend. Who's next?!" You asked it angrily as you was ready to break anything. However, before you could do it, 3 plushies were given into your hands, which were 3 phantom girls that you've met yesterday. You hugged them, and started to calm down.

Isabelle: "Ma'am, I understand your anger, but please don't waste your time on it." She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "Not letting me to make your mistakes, huh?" You asked it as you calmed down.

Isabelle: "You may say that." She said in awkward tone of voice.

Y/N: "Well, either way, thank you." You said it with the small smile.

Isabelle: "No problem, ma'am." She said it calmly. Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

Y/N: "Place them in my room to others." You said it calmly as you gave the plushies to Isabelle. She nodded and walked away, while took out my phone and answered a call. "Yes?" You asked it as you placed the phone close to your ear.