Chapter 7: "Phantoms"

(In front of the gates to you house.)

3rd POV

Jack: "Come on, (Y/N)! I told you, I'm sorry!" He said it angry a little, while you stood on the other side of the gates with emotionless look.

Y/N: "Jack, you already lost all of your chances long time ago. Just leave to your newly made girlfriend, and live happily ever after, while I'll be living my peaceful life without you." You said it calmly, while Jack was getting more angry.

Jack: "I broke up with her, so please, go back to me." He said it in pleading tone.

Y/N: "You broke up with her, just so you get back to me?" You asked it in some shock.

Jack: "Yes, so ple--" He wanted to say.

Y/N: "Get out." You said it coldly.

Jack: "What?" He asked it in shock and disbelief.

Y/N: "Get out of my sight." You said it coldly.

Jack: "B-But, (Y/N)!" He called out to you as he stretched out his hand to you through the gate. However, his arm was firmly grabbed by you.

Y/N: "Do you know how low did you fell in my eyes? You broke up with someone, who loved you, just so you could get back to someone, who you betrayed." You said it coldly as your hold on his arm got stronger to the point where it started to hurt. "Get out of my sight, and never come back, you traitor." You said it coldly as you let him go and started walking to your house. You walked in the house and sighed.

Enzo: "Is everything is okay, Ms. (L/N)?" He asked it calmly as he walked up to me.

Y/N: "I would lie, if I said yes..." You said it calmly.

Enzo: "Did Mr. Foster said something that you didn't like?" He asked it calmly.

Y/N: "He said that he broke up with his girlfriend, just so he could go back to me." You said it calmly.

Enzo: "Huh, that's a very low deed on my opinion." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I don't even know, if it's possible for him to fall any lower in my eyes." You said it calmly.

Enzo: "Knowing him, he'll find ways to do it." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "He probably will." You said it calmly.

Enzo: "But he didn't do anything for now, so I suggest you to get your mind off this." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "And I know I just a way to do it." You said it as you started to walk to the basement.

(Time skip. 2 minutes later. Your house. Basement.)

You started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair and sat down on it.

Y/N: "Here I come." You said it calmly as you put on the glasses.

(In game.)

Your POV

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 3: Night 2,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see the hall, the one that has the entrance for the customers. In the hall I could see someone standing there, it was silhouette of a female with bunny ears. Or hare ears.

Y/N: "Wait, how do you exactly distinguish bunnies from hares?" I asked it calmly, but I was in confusion. "Anyway, let's get this over with." I said it calmly and pressed the enter button on the laptop.