Chapter 11

And so Anakin and Ahsoka went to get the supplies to rebuild the village huts. They spent all night getting the supplies to rebuild the village huts. By the time they got all the supplies to rebuild the village huts, it was morning. The others were coming out of the chief's hut. Anakin and Ahsoka went inside and lay down and fell asleep. They slept for a solid four hours. Around 12:00 they woke up and climbed out of bed and walked out of the chief's hut and met up with the others. Ahsoka said: "now, we have the supplies to rebuild the village huts. Anakin and I were up all night getting the supplies to rebuild the village huts. I'll show you how to do it. Then Ahsoka grabbed one of her lightsabers and ignited it and cut the leaves away from the trees. She said: "we use the fibres from the leaves to tie the trees together. Mom will be in charge of that." Shaak walked over and knelt down and began taking the leaves apart and putting the fibres in a basket. Mother and daughter worked in tandem together. Anakin helped Ahsoka with the trees. Merrin was standing alone while the others examined the village huts. Shaak looked up from where she was taking the leaves apart. She was aware that the young woman was a former nightsister. Shaak stood and walked over to Merrin and said kindly: "it's Merrin, right?" Merrin nodded. Shaak smiled and said: "why don't you come over and help me with the leaves?" Merrin said: "you want a former nightsister to help you? I'm a danger to people." Shaak shook her head and said gently: "no. You are a young woman who has been through a lot. You lost your sisters. But you used your powers to help a Jedi that you didn't even know. If I thought you were a danger to people, I wouldn't be inviting you to help me with the leaves. Come on." Merrin said: "can I hug you?" Shaak said: "of course." Merrin hugged Shaak. She said: "thanks. I've always struggled with my past as a former nightsister." Shaak said: "Merrin, you have potential to be more than you think you are. You just have to believe in yourself." Merrin said: "thank you." Then they pulled away. Shaak led Merrin over to the leaves and knelt down. Merrin knelt down with Shaak and said: "okay. Show me what to do. I've never done this before." Shaak patiently taught Merrin how to take a leaves apart and remove the fibres and put them in the basket. Apparently Merrin was a fast learner. Shaak was  patient when teaching Merrin. Merrin was a fast learner. It took a while but they rebuilt the village huts. Then they also restored the furniture in the village huts. Ahsoka oversaw the whole process.  Anakin and Shaak were right by her side through it all. Ahsoka stayed in the chief's hut.