cut it out

this is kinda smut, sorry it it's bad🤷‍♀️

"are you almost done?" anakin groaned from my bed.

"no" i said rolling my eyes. i was packing for my upcoming mission. it was the first mission i had without anakin and i wouldn't admit it but i was a little nervous. me and him had a friends with benefits agreement. we were both jedi and not allowed to date. but nobody ever said we couldn't fuck. i was a little confused though because when he knocked on the door a few hours ago i told him i wasn't having sex with him. he simply nodded and asked if he could come in. he had been laying on my bed and watching me pack since.

"can you take a break?" he begged.

"no" i answered again. "i'm almost done just a few minutes" his face lit up immediately.

"can i stay here tonight, im gonna miss you" he looked me up and down and i couldn't help but feel flustered.

"sure" i closed my suitcase and zipped it up. "done" i rolled it over to my door.

he stuck his arms out so i could lay on top of him. "come here" i did as he asked and laid on his chest. he pulled the cover over us and flipped the light off. his fingers made their way under my shirt and lightly rubbed my back. he was never this affectionate, and he had no idea what it was doing to me. i was flustered and hot all over. sometimes after we fucked he would stay the night or rub my back. but never like this. his lips kissed me softly on the forehead before he laid his head back and drifted off.

the next morning:

i woke up to my alarm blaring. i reached my arm to the opposite side of the bed searching for anakin but finding nothing. i sat up confused. but he wasn't there. there was no note, no nothing. he had just up and left. i felt a pang of hurt stab me in the chest, but i got up and tried to shake it off. i changed into my robes and gathered my things and walked out the door. i made my way down to the council where they asked me to meet them. when i walked into the room i was a bit confused to see the whole council.

"y/n right on time! good job" windu said and i smiled. i stood in front of them and he kept talking. "we brought you here to send you off on your mission but first something else" that's when i noticed anakin standing behind obi-wan smirking at me. fuck. "we would like to present you the honor of being a jedi master" this caught me off guard. i began smiling very wildly and thanked them all many times. most of the council left and windu told me what i was to do on my mission. "...and obi-wan and anakin will be accompanying you" i was shocked at this last remark. but more than shocked i was pissed.

the three of us walked down the hallway and out to the hanger. there were steps and i began to cautiously walk down them with my suitcase in hand. "need help?" anakin said, coming up next to me.

"no." i growled. i wanted him to know i was pissed. his smirk left his face and anger tugged on his expression.

"i can sense some anger between you two, cut it out" obi-wan whispered from behind us. we made it to the ship and boarded. we had a pilot named harry and he talked to us before taking off. it was a very small ship and anakin was sitting way to close to me. we sat in the back with harry and obi-wan in front of us.

as we took off i felt a hand grip my thigh. i knew exactly who it was and tried to stay as calm as possible. i didn't look at him or move it, even though it instantly made me extremely wet. his hand dipped under my pants and gripped my thigh again. i felt incredibly aroused and i preyed obi-wan couldn't sense it. he moved his index finger to the hem of my thong and i took a sharp breath. i looked at obi-wan to see if he had noticed, he hadn't. before i knew it his finger began to rub slow circles into my clit. his lips came down to my ear and he softly whispered. "god your so wet" i shifted in my seat to stop my pussy from throbbing, it didn't work. i felt his hand move and he stuck his finger into my dripping pussy. i could see he was hard under his pants. i put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from moaning.

the ship landed just as he began to pump his finger into me. i was overjoyed to be out of this situation. we all got out of the ship and made our way to the hotel we were staying in. i collapsed onto my bed and almost fell asleep, but i heard a knock stopping me. i opened the door to see the handsome face of anakin skywalker.

"what the fuck do you want?" i asked, rolling my eyes.

"i need to talk to you" he said. i finally gave in and opened the door wide enough for him to enter.

"what do you want?" he sat down on my bed and looked up at me to answer.

"why are you mad at me baby?" i couldn't believe what he was saying, why was i mad? because of him!

"oh i don't know maybe because last night you were all lovey with me, no sex just sleeping and rubbing my back. and then when i wake up, guess who's not there? you! i get promoted to master, no congratulations." i yelled but am cut off.

"congratulations baby, i'm proud of you" my clit ached at his words.

"shut the fuck up." i spat. "then out of nowhere here you are on my fucking mission. then you pull that stunt in the ship. and here you are acting all dumb, why are you mad baby?" i was fuming and extremely wet. when i looked at him and noticed a bulge had grown in his pants. fuck he was hard.

"i left because i was begging obi-wan to ask to go on this mission." he said calmly.

"i don't need your help all the time, i am capable of doing it by myself" i screamed at him.

"i know you are" he stood up and walked over to me. "i don't think i could be away from you this long" i felt my clit throb. he stepped closer to me, snaking his arms around my waist. fuck, he had me. i rapped my arms around his neck and leaned closer to him. "what do you want baby?" he asked not allowing me to kiss him.

"i want you. i want to fuck you" with that he kissed me passionately. 

word count:1189

hope y'all liked it💋

left y'all kinda on a cliffhanger😝😝😝