what did you want to talk about?

why is the title so long LMAO

right when i stepped out of the shower there was a knock on my bathroom door. who the fuck was in my apartment?

"who is it" i spat out, in fear.

"it's anakin" a voice spoke from the other side of the door. i relaxed completely knowing who it was. but then a new feeling set in, nervousness. i was deeply in love with him. but he absolutely could never know.

"how did you get in my house?" i asked after some time.

"you gave me a key. remember?" then i realized i had. a couple months back when we were closer. we had been growing apart and it was killing me. i'm not sure what changed but he had grown more distant. i thought that maybe it was because he was getting closer to senator amidala. i think they have something for each other. at least the senator does.

"oh yeah, um what's up?" i wondered why he would show up at my apartment with a key out of nowhere.

"can we talk?" he asked from the opposite side of the door. i could sense he was nervous and hoped he couldn't feel i was.

"um sure, let me get dressed" i started. "oh shit" i muttered after and i guess he heard it.

"what's wrong?"

"i left my clothes on my bed." i said sighing.

"i can get them" i heard his footsteps and another knock. "can i hand them to you?" he asked.

"yeah, close your eyes." he did as i asked and opened the door just a little bit and stuck my clothes in. when i grabbed them i accidentally touched his hand and my stomach flipped.

"thank you" i said pushing the door closed. i quickly got changed and brushed my hair. i wore black pants and a black tank top i wore under my jedi robes. i decided it leave the robes off. in hope, just maybe it would make him want me. i knew that wouldn't happen but i hoped. the tank top was cropped and it showed much of my stomach. i stepped out of the bathroom to see him sitting on my bed. i walked to my hamper and threw my towel in.

"ani?" i said turning to him to see him looking at me.

"what" he said still staring at me.

"your staring."

"sorry" i sat next to him and smiled.

"it's ok. what did you want to talk to me about?" he finally looked away from me. and i could feel his nervousness grow. "what's wrong" i asked placing my hand lightly on his thigh. i shot him a worried look.

"i need to tell you something" he looked down. "i like someone and i'm not sure how to tell them"

my heart broke knowing who he was talking about. "the senator?" i asked.

he immediately looked up. "no, no why would you think that?" he asked.

"i just thought that because she's into you-" i began but he cut me off.

"she's into me?" he asked.

"i mean i think."

"it's not her" his hands were fiddling with a ring. and mine still sat on his thigh.

"who then?" i asked confused.

"um i um guess" he stuttered.

"i don't know. obi-wan?" i joked.

"it's not a guy" he rolled his eyes. "it's- it's um it's you" my eyes widened and my heart raced. i removed my hand from his thigh and immediately regretted it. "it's um it's fine that you don't feel that way i just want you to know" i didn't know what to say and tears started to well up in his eyes. he stood up and began to walk away but i stopped him by grabbing his hand. i stood up and without thinking i kissed him. he wasted no time kissing back and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"ani?" i asked pulling away.

"yes?"

"i like someone too." he smiled at me. "it's padme" i joked. he rolled his eyes and kissed me again.

word count: 659 

i wrote this like a month ago so that's why it's so short. but i js wanted to give y'all something. ugh i have to get up at like 7 tmrw and it's 11:30. kms. hope y'all liked it, i'll post some longer stuff soon💋