it's over. we're done.

the room was silent as i sat across the table from master windu. the table and chair were both cold metal. he frowned at me, i knew he had never expected me to be on this side of the table. i was a jedi master and recently some rumors had gone around that i had broke the code. that i had a relationship with another jedi master, anakin skywalker. i knew that in one of the rooms close to me he was being questioned by obi-wan.

"so it's not true?" windu asked for the fourth time. i didn't look at him i just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"no it's not true, how many times do i have to tell you?" i yelled back at him. he nodded and stood up. i watched as he went and opened the door beckoning me over. i walked out in front of him and he told me to go straight to my apartment with no contact with anakin. but to my luck he walked out of the room across from me. fuck. i shot a glance at him and walked away.

by the time i got home it was late and dark outside. i placed two brown grocery bags on the counter. i began to put the items i had bought where they go when there was a knock on the door. i opened it to see the smiling face of none other than anakin.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i whispered and pulled him inside. i looked down the hall to make sure no one saw.

"i needed to see you" he wined. i pushed past him and went back to what i was doing. "did you want to see me?" he ask coming up behind me and wrapping his big arms around my waist.

"of course i needed to see you" i started, falling under his spell. "but we can't" i broke free from his arms and put the last grocery away.

"i think obi-wan believes me." he said from across the kitchen.

"how can you be for sure?" i asked sharply.

"baby, it's ok" he walked over to me and kissed my cheek. i almost gave in again but fought back. i pushed him away.

"anakin i don't think i can do this anymore" i said tears welling up in my eyes. his face completely changed when he realized i was serious. i could see his blue eyes look at me like i was a complete stranger to him.

"what?"

"it's over. we're done." i turned so he couldn't see me crying. "leave" i whispered. he didn't say anything he just walked past me and out the door. i knew he was also crying. the door slammed behind him and i fell to the floor. i sat up against a wall to stabilize myself. my tears were hot and salty and absolutely not stopping. i stayed on the kitchen floor all night.

one week later

to my luck anakin had been sent on a mission and i hadn't seen him since i broke up with him. i worried about him, this is the longest i had been away from him with out contact. i did my work and returned home to worry and wallow every night.

it was a tuesday night and i was exhausted from working all day. i walked down the hallway nearing the library because i needed some records. i brought my hand up to rub my eyes when i ran into someone.

"fuck" i muttered "watch where you're going" i said louder.

"you ran into me" a familiar voice said. it was dark and i could barely see their face but i knew who it was anyway.

"anakin?"

he backed up a little more. "y/n." he didn't say it like a question like i had. he just said my name and my heart skipped a beat.

"i-i thought you were on a mission"

"i was" i brought my hand up to rub my head where i had hit him. "are you okay? you ran into me hard" he brought his hand up to mine.

i push him away. "you ran into me" i corrected. "and i'm fine" we sat in silence for a second. he just looked at my face with an expression i couldn't read. i tried to look everywhere but him.

"can we talk?"

"no" i said quickly.

"please"

"no" i pushed past him, beginning to walk away.

"y/n" i kept walking."y/n" he said again grabbing my hand. before i could say anything he pressed his lips to mine. it was a needy sloppy kiss, but i couldn't get enough. his hands snaked around my waist and mine clung to his hair. he pushed me up against the wall.

"ani" i said breaking the kiss breathing hard.

he laid his forehead against mine. "what?"

"what if someone sees us?"

"they won't" he kissed me again this time slipping his tongue into my mouth. "i missed you" he said in between kisses.

"ani" i said again.

he stopped kissing me and just looked at me. his beautiful blue eyes tracing my features.

"ani, i think we should leave"

"what?"

"go to my apartment where no one can see us" he kissed me again before taking my hand walking me to my apartment.

word count:884

this one (like the last one) is from a month or so ago and is super short. i've been so busy lately with family and sports and stuff so i haven't hand much time to write. but i am working on a story about clay, one about scott and another few about anakin. for now i might just post super short old ones for the next couple days. anyway thank you for everything hope y'all liked it💋