wet hair

short and sweet💋

"i'm home" my husband of two years said as he walked through the door to our apartment. i heard him toss his keys onto the table by the door. i was sitting on our white couch, reading a book. he walked into the living room with tired eyes, but as soon as he saw me his face lit up. anakin stood at 6 foot 2 inches with beautiful curly dirty blonde hair, he had plump pink lips and bright blue eyes.

"hi baby" i said setting my book down. he sat against my knees that were pulled up to my chest. his eyes scoured my face. his lips hung in a sweet smile. "how was your day?"

"good, better now" i immediately started blushing. even though we had been together for almost four years now, everytime he complemented me it felt like the first. even something as small as saying i made his day better. i ran my fingers through his hair and he placed his chin on my knee. "how was yours?"

"good but i missed you" i pouted. he laughed a little before leaning in to kiss me. his lips felt soft. the kiss was slow and passionate. he began to smile into the kiss and i eventually did the same. when he pulled away he laid his head on the back of the couch. "what's wrong?" i asked rubbing his shoulder.

"tired"

"i'm sorry honey" i said scooting over to lay my head on his broad shoulder. his arm made it's way around me and played with the zipper on my jacket. "you know what would help?"

he moved his head to rest on mine. "what?"

"a shower, and i'll make you some dinner."

"thank you baby, i'm going to go take a shower" he said kissing my forehead and leaving the room. i watched as he walked down the hall into our bedroom. i could see him grabbing his clothes and walking into the bathroom. i walked into the kitchen as i heard the shower turn on. i opened the fridge trying to figure out what to make. i desperately needed to go to the store and was lacking many food options. i pulled out celery, tomato's, carrots and onions. i then went to the cupboard above the sink, taking out canned corn. i placed a large pot on the stove and began to make soup. mixing together the vegetables with other ingredients. i let it boil for a while and opened the bread tin on the counter. i took out french bread i had bought the day before at a farmers market.

by the time i had heard the shower turn off i was almost done. i heard him rummaging around in our bedroom and he came out with a smile on his face. he wore a white t shirt and black sweatpants. but what really caught my eyes was his wet hair. it sat so perfectly on his head and looked extremely attractive on him. i always loved his wet hair. i placed his food in front of a stool by the counter and he sat down.

"thank you beautiful" he said with a large grin across his face.

"would you like something to drink?" i asked as i watched him take his first bite.

"no thank you, it's so good baby, you never disappoint." he kissed my cheek as i sat next to him. i ran my fingers through his hair and rested my wet hand on the back of his neck.

"i love your hair wet" i said moving to kiss his neck lightly and lay my head on his shoulder. his left arm wrapped me while the right one spooned soup into his mouth. his fingers rubbed up and down my arm.

"i love you" he spoke so softly and purely. i would do anything for the man in front of me, especially when he had wet hair.

"i love you too"

word count:661