begging vs demanding

i saw like an edit and it was anakin like begging vs demanding. like i'm not sure how to describe it but i saw it lmao. it was like him on his knees in front of the chancellor and one look was begging and one was demanding but he is so sexy so i decided to base this off that. hope that makes sense🫶🏻

most of the time anakin is a pretty dominant lover. he likes being in control. and i sure as hell am not complaining. he likes to tell me what to do. he even likes to throw me around a little. i know that if i asked him to stop he would but i wasn't asking so it didn't matter. but sometimes i could just see in his eyes that he wants me to be in control. he wants me to tell him what to do, beg.

begging

"ani" i moaned out as his tongue lapped my pussy. he began to suck and kiss my clit as one of his fingers slid into my core. he looked up at my naked body. one of my hands was in his hair and the other was firmly squeezing my left breast. he had a hard time not smiling at me. he went back to work making me closer and closer to my climax. he unexpectedly slipped another finger into me.

"fuck fuck" i pulled at his hair from the extreme pleasure. i looked down to his his beautiful form laying on top of my lower body. his long curly hair was all over the place and his hand that wasn't pleasuring me was cupping his crotch. oh my god. he was hard. before i knew it i was at the top of my climax.

"ani ani fuck fuck fuck" i said as he sped up his pace.

"i know baby" was all he said. his word vibrated through my clit sending me over the edge. he slowly slipped his fingers out from me and stuck them into his mouth, sucking them clean. he then swiped his tongue all the way from the bottom of my cunt to the top of my clit. he cleaned up all the remaining liquids and kissed my inner thigh lightly. i was still breathing hard and he just chuckled at me. i looked down to see him palming his hard cock through his pants.

"ani?" i said giving him a look as if he had been caught doing something naughty. his eyes spoke for him and i could tell he knew what i was doing. i could tell he wanted me to take control.

"yes?" he asked innocently.

"what's your hand doing?"

"nothing" he moved his hand that had just been inside of me to rest on my stomach.

"other one baby" i moved my hand from his hair to under his chin, where i moved his face up so he had to look at me.

"i just couldn't wait" he said trying to look down, but my hand wasn't letting him. i scooted out from under him and asked him to stand up. he did as told and stood at the end of the bed. i crawled over to him and sat on the bed on my knees. i moved my hand to start undoing his belt.

"do you want me to suck your cock?" i said pulling down both his pants and boxers. his size always surprises me even though i've seen it thousands of times.

"yes" his voice was breathy and i knew he was desperate.

"your gonna have to do better than that. beg"

"please please suck my dick, i need it" his words made me even more wet than i already was. as much as i loved hearing him beg, i more wanted to him talk to me as an equal. no begging, no demanding. in bed it was great but i wished we talked more outside of the bedroom. we talked a fine amount but what i would give to spend every day talking to him.

"oh there you go baby" i said beginning to rub his length with my soft hand. he let out breathy moans as i took him in my mouth. i started by focusing just on the tip swirling my tongue. i then started to deep throat him. his moans and whimpers began getting louder and more frequent. one of his hands made it to the back of my head and i immediately pushed it off, im in control. after not too long his dick began to twitch in my throat. and he came in my mouth. i swallowed every drop and opened my mouth for him to see.

demanding

"fuck you're so pretty" anakin purred, throwing me on the bed. he immediately climbed on top of me and latched our lips together. my hands flew to his hair and his gripped my waist, desperately holding onto me. he would never admit it but he always wanted to touch me. not in a sexual way but in the way of feeling empty when my skin wasn't touching his. it was extra hard given we were both jedi and were forbidden to love each other. that's why friends with benefits works right? that's what he originally thought but now he was laying on top of me, holding me and thinking unholy things.

he started to kiss down my neck and onto my chest. he slowly unbuttoned my blouse as he continued to leave hickies on my hot skin. when he reached the top of my skirt he stopped.

"ani" i whined. "why'd you stop" he just smiled up at me. it gave me butterflies. these butterflies had been coming for the past few weeks. the start of our agreement was great. no love, just sex. but the more i saw him and the more he touched me and talked to me, the more i fell in love with him.

"take your skirt off" i did exactly what he asked. he stared down at my red thong.

"flip over" he said squeezing my thigh. i had to hold back a moan. it drove me completely insane when he told me what to do, and he knew it. but i also knew he wanted to tell me what to do, to slap my ass, or pull my hair. i decided it would be fun to tease him a little. disobey him. i just looked up at him with a mischievous look in my eye.

"i said flip over" he squeezed my thigh even tighter, and i thought i might scream from how much pleasure it gave me.

"what if i don't?" his free hand made its way to my side and he easily flipped me over.

"i wasn't asking" he whispered into my ear. "now be a good girl and arch your back" i did exactly as he said, tired of fighting it and just wanting him to take me. i stuck my ass in the air as he looked down at me. he placed a harsh slap on my ass and i moaned into the pillow. he took his pants on and slipped his boxers down. he then lined himself up with my aching entrance and pounded into me. his hand made his way to my clit and his dick went in and out of my dripping pussy.

"good girl" he groaned behind me. i moaned at his words. i was over joyed that i could be his good girl. that i could make him feel things that caused him to call me that. he placed another sharp slap on my ass as his 9in pounded into me. i was a moaning, whimpering mess by the time he told me he was going to cum.

"fuck" is all i said when i felt him release inside of me. but he didn't stop, he would never leave me unsatisfied. i began to moan even louder as he picked up his pace to please me. soon after i came all over him and he pulled out. he laid next to me and i closed my eyes ready to fall asleep.

"you did such a good job baby." he kissed my cheek and pulled the cover over my shivering body. i never slept better than when i fell asleep in his arms. 

word count: 1328

i hope y'all like it. i've been in kinda a writers slump so it's nice that i finally wrote something long. hopefully i can actually write more long ones now💋