interview

HEY GUYS! I MADE THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM SOOO YEAH!! that means i probably won't write as much but i'm soooo excited. this is short and about hayden but yeah💋

i sat on the leather couch next to hayden as they checked audio and lighting for the interview. it had been about a week since star wars:the clone wars came out. and a couple months since me and hayden started secretly dating. i was very excited for this interview because i was a newer actress and had only had a handful of interviews. a short brunette woman came into the room and sat in the chair across from us. she was very beautiful and i felt nervous around her. i was nervous that hayden would also think she was beautiful. and that i wasn't.

"hi i'm addy, i'll be interviewing you two today" she shook both our hands but she held haydens for longer. i could already tell she wanted his attention. "alright first question for y/n! this is a question i think everyone wants an answer to" she smiled at me before asking. "is hayden a good kisser?"

i immediately started blushing and i hoped no one noticed. "um i mean, he's whatever" i said jokingly. he looked at me and sarcastically gave me a shocked look. "no no, he's a good kisser" i gave her a small smile so she wouldn't get the hint that i hadn't just kissed him on set.

"i bet, alright now for hayden, is y/n a good kisser?" i turned to look at him and he looked at me. his eyes were so beautiful and every time i looked at them it was like the first.

"yeah shes a good kisser" his arm was resting on the couch behind me and i could feel him lightly squeeze my shoulder where no one could see.

"ok, so hayden what's your taste in women?" addy asked. it took me by surprise. i didn't know they we're asking questions like that during this interview.

he shot me a quick glance before saying, "oh i guess, y/h/c and good sense of humor" i hoped that she didn't pick up on the fact that he was talking about me. "i also like women who are confident" now she had to know he was talking about me. but she acted clueless.

"you must get lots of women?"

he just laughed awkwardly. it was starting to feel like i wasn't even apart of this interview. i sat there looking around. i bounced my leg. i picked at my nail. she kept asking him questions about everything from women to his home life. i wasn't even paying attention at this point when i felt him light rub my shoulder, again where the camera and interviewer couldn't see. i looked up to see him smiling at me. he looked back at the interviewer as she asked another question.

"why don't i let y/n answer this one" he gave me a small smile as i looked at the woman before me. she looked at me and i could tell she didn't want to talk to me.

"i'm sorry what was the question?" i said grinning.

"what was your favorite scene from this movie?" she gritted her teeth.

"oh i don't know maybe when padme confesses her love for anakin. i thought that was a very sweet moment"

"oh i agree" hayden said touching my shoulder again. the interview soon came to an end and we thanked everyone before leaving. i got into his car (he had given me a ride there) and he got in the drivers seat.

"god that sucked" i said signing. he reached his hand over to stroke my thigh. he looked at me through his beautiful blue eyes and i felt like i could melt away.

"i know, she was kinda an asshole" he said starting the car.

"yeah an asshole who was so into you"

"what?" i looked at him a little surprised he hadn't noticed.

"she was super into you. asking about your type and shit"

"no"

"yes hayden" i said rolling my eyes. i had to suffer through that while he was oblivious to her flirtation. he changed lanes and finally looked at me. keeping one hand on the wheel he moved one to hold my hand.

"well that sucks cause i only have my eyes on one person." my heart fluttered. we drove in silence for a little while before he pulled into my driveway.

"well here you are" i was disappointed that the ride was over and we were going our separate ways, although i knew i would see him again soon. his hand was still in mine and his griped tightened.

"come inside please" i whispered. the car turned off and our doors opened.

word count:776