Alice Death

"She knows too much .." says Krystal who sat across Jungkook, who was staring brightly at the full moon that would be gobbled up by the dark cloudy skies.

"Hm? What do you mean.."

"That girl can see our futures..especially you. That's a very risky person to be around with. She could literally use her abilities to know our moves."

Jungkook licks his lover lips, turns around to meet his sisters gaze.

"I guess your right..I wouldn't want to know my future especially my future wife situation. Well..I guess we have no choice but to eliminate her..I will have to tell Taehyung about it ..he still has feelings for her but there's plenty fish in the sea." He shrugs.

________

Areum walked towards the building that engulfed her tiny frame, she was in front of Alice apartment. She sighs knowing what she had to do.. Jungkook rewarded her one million for an execution of the young girl, however she did have mix feelings about it..she was someone who would make a good friend with. She sensed no danger from her..but it was her job to murder anyone that the Jeons targeted, either it was good or bad person she must end there lives with a snap of her fingers.

Before she could walk inside Alice had already came out of the building and the two stared at one another.

"I knew you would come.." she said her voice quiet, filled with no hope left. She put on a brave face knowing that it was her time. She knew she would have to die young, but it came too fast. However that was her calling..that was her fate.

"What will you do to me?"

"To end my life.."

Areum only looked at her with sadness in her eyes. She didn't want to do it..but it had to be done.

"I will simply put you sleep..your heart will slowly stop and you won't feel any pain..that I can promises you."

Alice smiled ..at least it wasn't a brutal death. She sighs again coming closer to Areum who slowly backed up a bit, but Alice held her hands together and looked at her deeply.

Tears where closely forming. "All I want from you is to promise me that you'll take care of Taehyung. You two will be together for eternity, not even the new girl in Jungkooks life will get in between your love for each other. Bad stuff will happen but at the end of the day..you two are unstoppable" she said

"Keep him close .."

Areum closed her eyes and covered Alice eyes feeling her tears streaming down.

"Thank you.. Alice"

Couple weeks later Areum had persuaded Jungkook to give Alice a proper burial and it seemed to work. But one condition, Taehyung gets to send her away Jungkook had no choice but to agree, it was for Taehyung not for Alice.

_____________
END ~