7"

"Wh-what?!" Alice yelled

"I'm joking...you seem like a rotten bitch anyways..you don't seem tasty to me" he shrugged.

Alice was stunned by his words and was about to comment back at him till V covered her mouth pulling her out of the kitchen.

V placed her down on the ground as she panted from struggling so much.

"I hate you!" She said

"Feelings mutual babe" he said and clicked his tongue.

"Ugh I wish I could shove his face in some toxic wasteland..what the fuck is wrong with him" she says still looking at the six of them while they keep on doing what they were doing.

"He has issues just like everyone else..so it's best if you stay away from him and stay next to me so you won't get hurt"

"Your not my dad" she said crossing her arms.

"Oh but ..hehe nvm..I was just thinking something erotic to trigger you to call me daaaa...ddddyyyy  one day" he smirked.

"Ew as if I'd call a jerk like you that we are siblings remember" she said.

"Bitch you will ..and you are not my BIOlogical sibling.." He smirked again.

He took her hand and laced it between his, she tried to pull away but he didn't care he simply dragged her upstairs to his room.

"Why are we here?"

"To chill for awhile ..Jin hyung will call us for dinner" he shrugged and plopped on his bed.

Alice simply walked around peeking at everything she sees in the room. He really liked books..some were filled with spell books not that she thinks they were real but it was a fascinating collection he had.

"I've read in books that there are psychopaths in this world ..it's a fascinating topic whenever I heard of that one specific word."

That simple word suddenly triggered V to slide up from his bed moving up a bit, he lays back down with both hands in the back of his head admiring his girl.

"So are you perhaps afraid if you ever meet one?"

She turned to meet his gaze. "Of course I'd be afraid they're nothing but killers that don't have any emotions in their hollow soul. They feed off weak humans emotions and use it. They're cunning and deceiving, manipulative too. I don't even know how they live everyday with what illness in them" she said.

V simply just stared at her with a poker face but what she said was true and the truth was right in front of her, yet like any humans out there you wouldn't know if they are a psychopath because they can pass as normal human beings.

"Would you date one?" He finally chuckled with that comment.

"Absolutely not!"

"Well psychopaths do live a normal life with real families you know..we'r....I mean they are not all that crazy" he shrugged again.

"Whatever..can we please go home.. I have school tomorrow." She says

V sigh and nodded his head. They walked downstairs where Jin was about to go up.

"Oh..well dinner is ready" he smiled.

"Thank you but ..I ..I mean we have to leave..We both have school tomorrow and we have to get up early besides exams you know hehe" she says.

"Then stay over."

"Oh..no no I can't I..."

"Hyung it's fine ..she's not comfortable about it" V interrupted her.

"Well..what a waste of dinner" Jin said walking off.

"Look what you've done" V glared shaking his head.

"I didn't mean it in a harsh way, we have to leave" she said holding his arm which she didn't even realize what she was doing.

He pushed off her hand off him but laced it back with his.

"Whoa why'd you shove my hand?!"

"You were holding my arm stupid.."

"No I wasn't.."

"Yes you were but oh wells nvm and let's just go home before you make them angrier" he said looking at JungKook who was already glaring at them, he was stabbing the cutting board with a knife as if he was picturing him stabbing Alice. 

The two left the mansion and walked till reaching the bus stop.

"What time does the bus come?" She ask

"3 minutes not bad.. Usually they don't come at this hour..the bus doesn't even come here for weeks only on weekends. Saturday and Sunday hehe"

"Really? Well I can see why no bus comes here..y'all live in a deserted forest like those people in twilight!" She laughed.

"It's better like that..because if we have guest around and they do something stupid ...Bad things happen to them and their screams wouldn't be heard" he laughed making Alice stopped and stare at him.
__________________
••CUTT~~