11"

1 year later ...

V had been away for that long, Alice's parents had tried to search for the missing boy all day, till they would come home late at night tired and exhausted but still kept their hopes up that V would return home safely.

They didn't really understand why he would run away, with every thing he has in the house what was his reasons in leaving them.

But Alice who kept her promise to him, knew where he was. He was simply with his six other brothers settling with them for awhile, busy working with the youngest. He'd keep in touch with her texting and calling in the middle of the night just to see how she's been doing.

She'd tell him that her parents were extremely caring towards her, not that aren't but almost having that obsession towards her. Always wondering what she's up to, stalking her whenever she leaves the house, they'd feed her so much food that sometimes she'd throw it up because it was too much for her to consume and it made her a bit uncomfortable at the idea.

Reasons why she'd stay locked up in her room the whole day. Ever since her parents came back they've been different towards her, which was confusing. She never experienced that kind of care from them since they're always in business trip.

And the thing about adopting was that her parents has done this many times before but all the kids they adopt either simply disappeared for some type of reasons.

She was in the kitchen..alone since her parents was once again in the streets looking for Taehyung.

Her phone buzzed indicating it was Taehyung. She smiled opening her message board and seeing his message.

"What chu up to Alice?"

"Just drinking tea ~"

What she loved about Taehyung was that he'd text her quickly giving them more time to communicate.

"What else you doing?"

"Nothing much ..I'll probably watch some shows later on" she smiled

"Can I come watch with you :)?"

"Yes ..come home.."

"Soon..how's your crazy parents doing?"

"Looking for you.."

"Creeper status hihihihi"

"Alice about your parents ..I think you should leave your home for now." He said, a worried tone escaped his lips. He wanted to go there now and save her from her parents but at the same time things seems a bit difficult. All he can do is warn her about them.

With a frown and confusion written on her lips she pursed her lips.

"What what's going on?"

"Listen ..your parents are fucked up people..I've been spying on them for a long time now..it's a bit confusing for now but I'll explain later."

"T-Taehyung tell me what's going on?"

"Are you still at your house?"

"Yes ..why?"

"I think it's time of the year again for them to start doing their crimes" he says.

She could hear him grabbing things around as if searching for something.

"Alice I need you to start moving! It's not safe for you there!" He yelled

"I I would but I don't know what's going on! Your making it sound like my parents are some criminals or something!"

"Oh but they are! So start running and get away from them while you still can!"

"And if I don't?!"

"Simple ...you die.." A familiar tone spoke behind her, she gasp turning around dropping her phone as she sees her sweet innocent parents smiling at her creepily.

"It's time to begin ..." Her mother said.

On the other line of the phone Taehyung kept calling her name out but he realized that she wasn't going to pick up any time soon. He cuss underneath his breath knowing that something already happened.

He grabbed his keys running out of his room suddenly bumping into JungKook.

"Where you going Hyung?" He said

"I have to go back!" he says.

"Saving her? Let her die like the rest..it's her future." He shrugged.

"No..Alice is my friend ..and I need to save her because she needs me right now."

"Does she know about her parents?"

"Soon..she won't like it but she'll understand."

"...I guess *sigh* oh and once you save her..bring her to me.."

"Why?"

"I heard she can predict my future.." JungKook smirked.

"I'm guessing you've been watching her as well."

"Indeed I have." He nodded grinning.
_________________________
••CUTT~~ as you can see I have deleted the Heart beat story simply because I honestly lost what I was going to write about. Plus I have no inspiration in writing for that story anymore so I do apologize for giving you guys false hope. I wanted to write well but seems like I'm not doing very good lately and I'm sorry if your all disappointed in my books. :/ sorry JellyBeans