4"

At least five men pinned down Alice while one of them starts to spread her legs, she hit one of the guys nuts till a slap to the face made her scream again, she tried to push  the others away but no luck.

With petrified fear in her eyes she begged them to let her but no use all she could see was thousands of me huddled together having those disgusting smile plastered on their faces laughing hysterically at the vulnerable girl.

"Stop! Please sta-stay away from me!" She screamed with all her might.

Then two guys got a hold of her legs spreading it wide while the other one covered her mouth, a buff fat guy came in front taking off his pants ready to stick it in.

With tears running down she felt like this will be the end of having her innocence back.

Then seconds later gun shots were fired making everyone run for their lives. With all the men gone Alice quickly took her things and started to run through the exit till someone grabbed her body causing her to scream again.

"Let me Go!" She shrieked.

The guy covered her mouth pulling her out of the building, he placed her down pinning her against the wall.

She gasp when V's face was inches away from hers.

"Wh-"

"Shut up! Don't speak ...come lets go" he says pulling her with him.

"I I need to change first!" She says.

They then stopped while V looks around while waiting for Alice to put on her clothes and once she was done he pulled her wrist again.

"Stop!" She yelled

V ignored her continuing to walk till Alice yanked her wrist off his grip. V turned around giving her a cold stare.

"Let's go home" he says calmly.

"No not until you tell me what you were doing in that place earlier and who pulled the trigger?!"

"I should ask you the same thing? What were you doing in there anyways?"

"I ask first" she said.

"Well I was about to go home till I heard your scream inside and when went to get you they're you are about to get rape by a fat ass. And I don't know who pulled the trigger, next thing I know everyone started running for safety" V says looking around other than her eyes.

"Fine..I got bored and hungry so I decided to get something to eat ..when I walked pass two buff guys pulled me in and the rest ..well like what you said..about to get rape" her voice turned soft a bit croaked from tears that's forming under her eyes.

"Well your lucky I saved your ass.." he then grabbed her hands walking towards a bus stop, when the bus finally arrived they got in and sat silently till reaching their home.

Alice hurriedly opened the door not caring if V was following or not but she wanted to take a long bath scrubbing always the germs she had contact with.

"Those filthy men tried to touch me!" She weeped.

"Disgusting piece of shit!" breaking down in tears as she remembered seeing V walked into the building.. She lied so he wouldn't find out that she had been following him. It was a mistake to begin with but at the same time she wanted to know why he lied to her and what was his business in that building.

~~

The night grew quiet and the only voice that was out in the open was the clicking of keyboards being used.

It's past midnight and our parents still not around, V has been in his room ever since we came back and as for me. I wanted to dig up some information on my so called adopted brother.

There wasn't really anything out of the ordinary, nothing she can do to point the fingers on to. He was basically no one to be suspicious about, with that she instantly closed her laptop and jumped on on bed.

She tried to shut her eyes and think of something to make her go to sleep but couldn't because of what happened during the night.

Thirty minutes in and still unable to sleep, she got up again to simply get a glass of water.

Once she opened the door she was shocked to witness V already standing on her doorstep.

"Where are you going?" He quickly asked.

"Dude! You scared me! What the hell..and I'm just getting a glass of water!" She yelled.

"Have you been looking into me?" He said tilting his head as he glares at her.
_____________________
**CUTT~~