10"

••UNEDIT ~~imagine doing this to V huhuhu....~~

Taehyung leaned in closer to her face that was kept down looking at her fingers frozen still. He could feel her small breathing, a her body warm like the oven, but very vulnerable which makes Taehyung loving everything about it.

She bit her lower lip hard when his slender icy fingers traveled slowly around her legs making its wait up her waist side.

"Feels good doesn't it?" An audible smirk escaped his lips.

She didn't respond, a gulped was the only thing that made a clear sound from her.

With both hands now on her waist he slowly and gently pulled it off which Alice was too powerless to even fight back as she let him overtake her.

Once her top was off he whistled admiring her body, almost like a dog who was starving to death seems eager to taste a delicious treat.

"Damn..you are one sexy girl" he said and leaned in to kiss her lips making her yelp I surprise.

"T-Taehyung I ..I think we-"

Taehyung cut her off with another kiss this time his tongue now dances with hers, she tried to move him off her but he was much more stronger as he pulled her body up, he lay on the bed as she straddle him still not breaking from the kiss

"Tae-hyung" she suddenly moaned when his hands happened to land on her ass. He moved her waist up and down making her feel his bulge against her women hood.

She made an audible sound, a small one that cause Taehyung to smirk at his actions slowly speeding up the process.

He then took off her bra in one go as he groped them nicely feeling the softness of her melons against his palms. "Nice boobs" he slightly chuckled.

Alice only blushes not making much move, as she let him do the work since she still can't seem to process what's happening in front of her.

Suddenly she gasp when she felt his hot tongue twirls around her breast while his other hand continues to play with the other one.

"Mm..sweet" he mumbles sucking on her boobs.

Alice was now in a whole new wonderland of her own, filled with lust and ecstasy. The night grew louder due to her moans and from Taehyung who kept on thrusting in her virgin womanhood. He took it slow knowing its her first, he didn't want to harm her like how JungKook would with other girls. He already promise Alice that he wouldn't harm her in a way that she wouldn't feel comfortable about.

Everything seemed to be going well till the front door suddenly opened and in comes the parents.

"Kids! We're home!" A woman's voice called out.

Alice cuss underneath her breath as she got off of him and began to put back her clothes. Taehyung on the other hand was irritated that it didn't last long enough because he was going to climax soon..agitated he too hot up fixing himself and the two went downstairs to see their parents again.

"H-hi mom! Hi dad!" She hugged her parents happily but Taehyung didn't. Instead he glared at the two tilting his head simply starring at them.

A fake cough from the father coming towards Taehyung. "So my boy have you been taking care of your sister?" He smiled

"Yeah..she's awesome" he said.

"Good..well we had a long day at work, can't believe it took us two days to do it haha. Anyways me and your mother will be heading off to bed now. So good night kids see yah in the morning" he chuckled patting the shoulder.

"Okay good night mom, and you too dad" Alice smiled waving at them.

Once they were back in their room two arms slithered up her waist wrapping them tightly, Alice flinched a bit but knew it was Taehyung in the back of her.

"Let me go! They might come back down here!" She whispered yelled.

"No they won't.."

"So round two?" He chuckled.

She pushed him off glaring at him as she walked upstairs to her room.

"Alice I have to protect you..from them." He says to himself.

~~

The next day the family headed out for some grocery shopping and some family bonding time. It sickens Taehyung that the image of her parents face is nothing but plastic smiles when they talk to Alice.

He shakes his head looking at Alice as she listens to all the lies her parents tell her. He was dozing off not knowing that Alice was secretly watching him with a smile on his face.

"Oppa~ " Alice touched his shoulder making him flinched in surprise

"What .."

"You're not talking much.. what's wrong?"

"Nothing..just have things on my mind" he shrugged

"Oh ..I guess" she shrugged back.

"*gasp* omg look!" She pointed pulling Taehyung's arm. He looked at where she was pointing and stared at the store that reads 'Pet Shop'.

She pulled him in entering the shop without the parents around, they walked in and they're were bunch of things that animals needed. Alice jumping around like a little five year old walks over to the dog area, while Taehyung glances around the place.

He soon found something that interest him and they were cats.

He smiled marching over to the direction of the cats, he looked down where the cats were placed and picked one chubby cat that looked like it could be related to Yoongi.

"Your fat.." He said to the cat who stared at him uninterestedly. For the next ten minutes he was preoccupied in playing with the chubby cat smiling happily which Alice caught on.

"Awww cute kitty" she says coming over.

"Yeah.." He replied holding the cat.

"Do you want it..I'll buy you a cat" she smiled.

"Um..yeah okay cool." He says

They finally sign the paper works in taking the cat with them and soon enough Taehyung finally had a friend in the house.

"So what are you going to call her?" Alice ask

"Even if she's a girl ..Mrs. Nub Nub doesn't suit it well. I think I'll just name it Mr. Nub Nub, from planet Jupiter.." He smiled hugging mr. Nub nub happily.

"Weird name but I'm loving it" she chuckled.

"Thank you.." Taehyung said.

"For what?"

"Thank you for giving me a friend .." He smiled ruffling her hair.
__________________________
••CUTT~~