5"

That eerie eyes of his made me gulped in fear and stepped back a bit almost tripping on my chair. He seems to know what I was doing, as if he was ease dropping.

"P-please can you j-just get out my room" I told him nicely.

"Why?"

"Because I I just need you to get out.. It's not your room" I said.

"And it's not your business to be snooping around about me" he says.

"Don't lie about it" he said and he simply walked off my room closing the door behind.

I breath out a heavy breath and ran my hands through my hair, I seriously needed to stay away from the guy because he really is something that I should not get involved with.

A knock on the door startled me and I opened the door to see V in view.

"W-what do you want?"

"I got you a glass of water.." He smiled handing me the glass.

I looked at it and that feeling as if he put something in the drink made me a suspicious.

"I didn't put anything inside if that's what your thinking.." He giggles.

'Dude your definitely reading my mind!'

Before I wanted to speak again I just took the glass shut the door and place the water on the desk not even touching it who knows what he has put inside and tries to hide it.

"Omg...I really need my parents right now" I said plopping my ass on the bed side.

For couple of days I've been trapped in my room all day luckily the bathroom is right next door to me so I could easily go there without Taehyung ever noticing. He has been creeping me out lately even when I first met him my gut instinct told me he's just a weirdo with a very unstable personality.

But I don't want to hide in my room forever and besides he hasn't gone close to me like the first time. Sometimes I think I'm in over my head and that I should try to be friends with him ...I mean what could go wrong.

~~

So here I am at a coffee shop with Taehyung who hasn't said a single word since we got here. He only kept playing with his psp while he takes small sips of his coffee, in a way I was beginning to get bored and my decision was to take a stroll for awhile.

I got up from my seat and a sudden gasp escape my lips when a hand held my wrist.

I look to see Taehyung having that same poker face eyeing me to sit back down, I was getting a bit scared and instantly say back down without saying a word.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like this...I haven't gone to a cafe with someone before so I don't really know what I should do" he says innocently.

"U-Uhm..it's okay....just chill" I said breathing a little of my nerves.

"Okay" he replied with a shrug.

"Uhm...what would you like to do later on this evening?" I simply ask.

He stopped playing his game and his eyes began to dim vilely thinking of an idea.

"I have this friend of mine Jungkook...we like to go hunt for things ..would you like to come and watch?" He smiles eerily.

I gulped blinking rapidly at that time trying to figure out what my answer would be, if I don't go, I'll have a very disappointed guy not even talking to me for the rest of the moth and if I go ..I'm totally going to regret it or it wouldn't be so bad. I mean I've hunt animals for food couple times with my dad.. It wouldn't be that scary ..would it?

"So what's your answer because the Jeons would like to meet you" he grinned widely.

"Uh..t-the Jeons? Who are they?" I nervously ask.

"They're like ..my second family...I sometimes go there when I get bored..."

"O-ohh ..I see" I said my heart jumping even more.

"So want to come with me and meet them tonight?"

"Uhm...I mean I I guess so? A-are they n-nice people?" I questioned.

"Oh very nice people...especially the youngest one" he smirked.
________________________
**CUTT~~