1"

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and white clouds. Soon the high pace city has subsided and only the colorful of rainbow trees were now hovering above our SUV.

We were heading towards an orphanage home close to Boriam temple and honestly I'm quite excited to meet my new sibling.

"Okay we are almost there" says my father pulling up the curve.

Couple minutes later we stopped in front of a beautiful orphanage home, where there were some children's all gathered around the car to meet us.

We got out of the car and approached the kids, then out of nowhere a lady came towards my parents welcoming them to the Boriams orphanage shelter.

While they were busy chit chatting I decided to take a stroll inside the building.

Kids would some times walk up to me but never talked, I wanted to hold them but they seemed scared to even come near me which I'll have a hard time doing when I get a chance with my new sibling.

I took out my camera and began snapping pictures of anything aesthetic.

I then continued to walk all the way at the end of the hallway where I saw something in one of the rooms.

Every step I took gave me nervous feelings, I'm not very good with surprises. I then peeped through and my mouth parted witnessing a very handsome boy probably a bit older than me.

He was submerged into his painting not noticing me staring at him.

Is he a teacher? I wondered.

Suddenly I made contact with his eyes and they were very deep with mystery. Something you want to know about but can't seem to touch for now.

He stopped what he was doing and stood up, taking his art work away.

"O-oh I I'm sorry ..I didn't mean to b-bother you. Please continue" I said.

He didn't speak only to continue to clean up his mess.

My body spoke on its own as I began to help him out, but unfortunately with those cold eyes glaring at me I gulped in fright backing away.

"I I I'm sorry ..again" I said Boeing at him.

"I'm Alice Lee..what's your name" I smiled hoping he would at least talk to me.

"V" he simply says not staring at me.

"Really? V.." I chuckled.

I immediately stopped when his eyes were giving me death glares and frowning in annoyance.

"You think that's funny?!

I shook my head vigorously backing away as he put his hands in his jeans walking towards me.

Soon my back hit against the wall and now trapped in front of a really uneasy person or just someone that's mentally weird.

He then stopped just couple inches away from me, I looked at his eyes as it traces my figure and a smirked form across his lips.

"Can I please do some damage to your body...and I don't mean in a sexual kind of way. More like dismembered you" he chuckles.

"Wh-what!" I automatically slapped his face causing a peachy pink mark slash across his skin.

"Alice! That was very rude!" My gaze glances at the door seeing my parents and the lady horrified at my actions.

"M-mom D-dad it's not like that!" I said.

I glanced at V and he was covering his face making crying noises which was fake.

"Taehyung-ah are you okay" says the lady.

"I I was just t-telling her t-that she was pretty..and I I don't know wh-why she slapped me" he cried into the ladies arms.

"What! No no he's lying! He said he was going to kill me!"

"Alice! Please apologize now." Says my mother.

"B-but I didn't even do anything!"

"I I was just being friendly.." He continued.

"You are such a lier!" I yelled.

"That is not the way to speak to your new sibling Alice!" My father yelled back.

Suddenly my body froze at his comments and stared at him in bewilderment.

"D-dad!"

"Why don't we get something to eat and Taehyung please be a good boy and give your new sister something to eat as well"

His anger turned to sad and now he pulled away from the lady and started smiling as If nothing ever happened.

"Will do" he says cheerfully.

"Alice stay with him so you two can get to know each other and please no fighting" my father says.

I tried to call his name again only to have Taehyung put his arms around me shoving them away.

"Okay have fun you guys!" He waved at them when they finally disappeared he pushed me off and back to being a bitch.

"I'm very sorry for my actions. I get nervous around people and I act like an idiot allot..but please I didn't mean to harm you." He said bowing 90 degrees.

He then flashed his pearly whites and pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh Alice ...you and I are going to get along just fine"
__________________
**CUTT~~
So I don't know where this will be going but I hope you guys like it and more to come soon^^oh and the girl that is playing Alice will be dahyun from twice :)