9"

As the rain continued to pour down making millions of little droplets sparkling on the rooftop and splashing against the window, two fist were close shut tightly as Alice snuggled herself closer to V who was already sleeping, slightly snoring next to her.

She wanted to sleep but her mind was traveling somewhere else that she simply stared at whatever was in the room.

A small moan and the side next to her began to rise up sighing a bit. He tuned on the lamp besides him slumping down on the bed to stare at Alice who was spacing out.

A small nudge to the arm made Alice flinched. She looked to the side seeing a very laid back boy with his hair messed up while he fixes it a bit.

"What?" She ask

"Go to sleep.." He says

"I ..I can't.."

"Why not.." He says fiddling with his fingers

"I ..I don't know..I hate storms it makes me moody. It's a long story so let's just forget about it." She shrugged

"Well..I'm here to listen" he said.

"N-no it's fine." She said shaking her head.

"Okay then ..well since you can't sleep. What do you want to do to make you feel sleepy?"

"I ..I don't know" she smiled a bit with a shrug.

"Oh let's play a game then..truth or dare.." V chuckles.

"Oh ..sounds fun okay ..uh I guess I can go first. So truth or dare?"

"Truth?"

"Uhm..okay uh..you were born in the north? So Uhm what's it like there?" She ask a bit scared if it'll make him mad by that simple question.

"Bad..there's no girls like you there" he grinned

"Ugh ..whatever..okay so I pick Uhm truth also" she smiled

"Okay...what does your parents do for a living?"

"Both of them are doctors"

"Cool..." But V knew that they are more than just doctors.

"Okay Taehyung your turn."

The whole hour the two kept on going with the truth or dare. Some of the dare they did were stupid and some truth were cringeworthy but other that, the room filled laughter, smiles and small chitchats.

"Okay Alice your turn again..truth or dare?"

"Uhm I pick truth again" she giggled

"Are you a virgin?" He smirked.

Alice stopped smiling for a bit but nodded her head. She felt embarrassed for even telling the truth in front of a guy who probably already done it with many girls.

"Don't be embarrassed..it's nothing to feel like that." He says

"Ye-yeah. I mean I want to do it with someone that is special someone who'll fill me up when I'm empty."

"Pfttt ~ that sounds wrong" Taehyung clapped laughing at what she said.

Alice threw a pillow at him, "OMG you are such a perv!" She says playfully slapping his arm.

The still continued the game, but V kept on playing it safe as he answered more truth than dares which frustrated Alice, yet it was fine as long as they're having fun. Once again it was Alice's turn.

"Okay Alice ..what's it gonna be ..truth or dare"

"I pick dare this time" she hoped that V wouldn't give her something really bad.

A smirked formed on his lips which made Alice gulped in nervousness.

"Okay Alice ...I dare you to have sex with me..right now" he grinned.

As if everything stopped for a minute, her eyes stared at his widely not even blinking. He mouth slightly agape and her heart beating rapidly at high speed.

She finally fluttered her lashes wiping her face with her hand as she breath heavily at the idea. Her head shot up and stared at him who was waiting for her answer.

"Uhm t-Taehyung maybe it's not a g-good idea to do that" she breathed heavily.

"What's the matter? I thought you needed someone to fill you up when your empty." He says.

"Tae-Taehyung it's not lik-"

He then touched her stomach with his hand rubbing them gently while Alice started to become even more nervous.

"You seem empty to me..I think I need to fill you up" he smiled.
________________________
••CUTT~~