Tim's Thoughts

Tim loved Lucy.

That was a fact. Tim was too afraid to admit it to himself.

The question that remained was; why was he scared?

Tim loved her big brown eyes and the way that they would widen slightly when she was interested, or the slight sparkle that came over them when she was excited.

He loved the way that they turned light brown in the light. He could stare at them all day.

He loved the way her hair would sit when it was down. He loved it just as much when it was up in a bun for work.

Everything about her was proportional. Nothing felt out of place with Lucy.

Her smile was his favorite thing. How big it got when she was happy, how she would form a tight line with her lips when she didn't completely agree with something.

As cliché as it sounded, Tim felt like he could see a shine in her teeth every time he smiled. He found himself trying to make her smile as much as he could, even before they started dating.

The rosy color of her lips had to be his second favorite thing. Her natural lip color was perfect. It was beyond perfect.

He loved how soft her lips felt against his.

He loved her laugh. Whether it was a small giggle or a full belly laugh, he didn't care. It was almost as if pure joy was spilling out of her.

Her laugh could make anyone laugh. She had a contagious laugh and he was a fallen victim to it. It didn't matter where she was, she laughed and she could make you laugh.

Lucy was one of the most positive people he knew. No matter what happened to her, she would always find the positives.

She tried her best to make everyone happy.

Even after everything that had happened with Caleb and Rosalind, she still found light in her dark situation. She practically attracted light.

Lucy was a ball of sunshine. She was Miss Sunshine. There to brighten anyone's dark day.

She was radiant. She glowed.

When Tim first met Lucy, he could only notice the smile on her face. She seemed to be always smiling.

She was full of joy and light.

Sure, Lucy was beautiful. Her facial features and her hair and her body, but didn't see any of that at first. He fell in love with her personality.

He fell in love with everything about her. He loved that she was sensitive, he loved that she was brave, he loved that she was herself.

Tim Bradford loved everything about Lucy Chen.

~~~

A/N: omg this was fun to write. i know it's not my usual content but i had seen a LOT of edits of lucy saying that she was literal sunshine and it kind of inspired me. leave suggestions!! xx