Rosalind (part seven)

Tim and Aaron pull into the small parking garage in the middle of downtown L.A.

"Why would they leave the shop here? Rosalind is too smart for that," Tim says, scanning the garage.

"Maybe the shop is to throw us off?" Aaron suggests.

Tim grunts in response. 

"There," Tim says, pointing at the shop in the back corner of the top floor.

"7-Adam-19, we just found the shop that took Officer Chen," Aaron says into his radio.

Tim parks their shop and jumps out of the car in one swift movement.

He yanks open the back door to the stolen shop and shines a flashlight into the backseat.

"Thorsen," Tim calls, shining the flashlight on a shiney object.

Aaron takes the flashlight from Tim's hands and watches as he begins to glove up.

Tim reaches for the object. "It's Lucy's ring,"

"What?" Aaron says, leaning closer.

"I bought this for her at the mall,"

"You bought her a ring?" 

"From those pop up shops at the mall," Tim says, turning around to make a face at Aaron.

"7-Adam-19, we just found Officer Chen's ring in the back of the stolen shop. Officer Thorsen and I will be heading into the building to investigate," Tim barks into his radio.

~~~

Lucy's vision was completely blurry. She began blinking really fast in an attempt to make the blurriness go away.

She felt a sharp pain in her side, she looked down but couldn't make out what the object was.

"Good morning, Officer Chen. Glad you could join us," Rosalind says, staring down at Lucy.

"What...did you do?" Lucy asks as her vision begins to clear. Lucy was propped up against something and her hands were tied behind her.

She pulled her hands forward before it was blocked by the metal beam she was tied around.

"I simply put a timer on your life," Rosalind says, kneeling down to be at Lucy's level. "I'd say that your friends have a couple of hours to find you." Rosalind pushes the knife deeper into Lucy.

"Ah," Lucy whimpers, staring down at it. "They'll find me." 

"So defiant," Rosalind smiles. "I love your confidence, Officer Chen."

"Didn't you realize that Zach took a shop? A shop with a GPS in it?"

Rosalind let out a laugh, "I'll be long gone before they find you, I'm heading over to Mexico," 

"And Zach?" 

"He was a loose end. He's been gone for over an hour,"

"You killed him?"

"Don't be so shocked, Officer Chen. Zach knew the price he had to pay coming into this,"

Lucy's vision began to blur, "I.."

Rosalind sighed. "As much as it would satisfy me to sit here and watch you slowly bleed out, I have somewhere to be,"

Lucy wasn't quite sure if Rosalind had said anything to her after that. All she knew was that her blurry figure was walking out the door.

~~~

Tim and Aaron raced to the front desk of the building.

"Can I help you?" the old secretary asks, looking up from her computer.

"We need a full spreadsheet of everyone who owns a office in this building," Tim says.

The lady nods at him before spinning her chair around and reaching for a binder, "Here you go. It was updated last week,"

"I see no office under the name Rosalind Dyer," Aaron says, flipping through the binder.

"Of course you don't," Tim says, snatching the binder from Aaron. "She's not an idiot, of course it's not going to be under her name."

"This is useless," Tim says, slamming the binder shut. "We'll just go knock on doors ourselves. You take the even floors I'll take odds."

Tim runs for the stairs and makes his way to the first floor. He knocks on every door in every hallway.

"I got nothing on the first floor," Tim says into his radio.

"Nothing on the second," Aaron says back.

"Going to third," Tim says, racing up the staircase.

Tim had reached the third office before he noticed a door that was slightly cracked open.

"7-Adam-19, I have a door that is slightly opened, heading inside and requesting back up to my location," Tim says into his radio.

Tim pulled his gun out of the holster and slowly crept towards the door. He pushed it slightly open with the toe of his shoe.

"Police," Tim shouted. "Show yourself."

He continued to creep around the room until he saw someones legs.

"Police!" he shouted again.

"7-Adam-19, I am in office 306 at the Memorial Building in downtown L.A., where is my backup?" he say into his radio.

He takes long strides to reach the legs.

"Lucy," he says, putting his gun back in his holster.

"7-Adam-19, I have found Officer Chen, stab wound victim in the lower left abdomen, send an RA and notify Sergeant Grey," he says.

"Hey," he whispers, trying to shake her awake. He reaches behind the beam to untie her hands.

He puts his hand behind her head and shifts her so she's laying flat on the ground.

"Lucy, can you hear me?" he says.

"Tim?" Aaron calls, walking into the office.

"Thorsen," Tim shouts. 

Aaron makes his way over to Tim and Lucy.

"Is she breathing?" Aaron asks.

Tim lowers his ear closer to her nose. "Shallow."

"Bradford," Grey calls. 

"She's over here!" Tim calls.

~~~

A/N: HAPPY ONE WEEK TILL SEASON 6!!!!! anywayyy part eight will be the last part to this little series. it was a lot longer than i anticipated but this little mini series is really fun!!! comment any suggestions for more mini series or standalone stories!!