The Nail Tech (kind of)

"Stop moving," Tim whines, looking down at the mess he's made.

Lucy couldn't help but giggle. A skill that she thought was so basic turned out to be Tim's villain arc.

"I'm not moving!" she giggled. "You're just completely missing my nail."

Tim shook his head. This was not the way he pictured spending a Friday night.

Somehow, instead of sitting down with a beer, he got roped into painting Lucy's nails.

"How do girls do this?"Tim sighed, fusturated. "This is impossible."

Lucy giggled, "So let me get this straight. You were a marine squad leader in two wars, became a T.O., then a sergeant, then joined Metro, but painting nails is what you call impossible?"

"Yes!" Tim says, examaning the mess he had made. "Finger nails are so tiny."

Lucy's fingers were covered in wine-red nail polish. Among all the colors her and Tamara shared, this was Tim's number one pick.

"You know that red stains, right?" Lucy says, looking down at her hands.

"I think I got more nail polish on your hands than on your actual nail," Tim scoffed.

Lucy giggled as she screwed on the cap for the nail polish. "I hope it didn't get on the table, that would be a pain to try and get out,"

Tim picked up the paper towel that was under Lucy's hands, "Pizza?" he asks.

"Sure," Lucy smiled. "I will try and get the red off of my hands,"

~~~

An hour later, the pizza had arrived, Lucy's hands were no longer red (kind of), and Tim had finally settled down on the couch with a beer.

"You know, as messy as you were, you did a pretty good job," Lucy says, holding her hand out in front of them.

"I am never painting nails ever again," Tim says, taking a sip of his beer.

"Aw, come on. You could be a cute little nail tech,"

"No,"

"I'm sending a picture to Lopez. I'm sure she'd love it if you did her nails too," Lucy smirked.

~~~

A/N:  HIIII!!! i just thought of this concept an hour ago and now i'm publishing it LOL. i honestly have no idea where the rosalind storyline should go so PLEASEEE leave suggestions because it truly took everything in me to just come up with the first chapter in that story 😭😭 leave suggestions for more stories!!