The Premiere Party

"Hi everyone," Aaron says into the mic, smiling at the large crowd. "I just want to thank you all for being here tonight and for supporting Every Rose Has A Thorsen."

"His show has this many supporters?" Tim whispers into Lucy's ear. 

"I've watched a few episodes, it's pretty entertaining," Lucy whispers back.

"This new season has been a rollercoaster of emotions, but my family and I are so excited to share it with you all." Aaron continues.

"What could be so entertaining about watching a show about a rich family?" Tim whispers.

"The drama," Lucy says back. 

"But it's so obviously fake,"

"Everyone loves a little bit of mind rotting TV," 

"Not everyone,"

"Fine, what do you watch on TV? Other than sports."

"Cooking shows,"

"Like what? Top Chef is considered reality TV, you know,"

"It is not,"

"It is. Look it up," Lucy snickers.

"The season premiere of Every Rose Has A Thorsen premieres this Thursday, we hope you all enjoy," Aaron says as he waves to the crowd.

"You have to admit, Aaron has a really good stage presence," Lucy says.

"He has to, he's been on camera his whole life," Tim replies.

"Hey, guys," Aaron says, coming up to Lucy and Tim. "Happy you're here."

"Hey," Lucy says. "So excited to watch the first episode."

"Really?" Aaron asks, gesturing to Tim. "Sergeant Smiles doesn't look like it."

"Trust me," Lucy giggles. "We will be watching."

"And looking for anything illegal," Tim adds. "If I see myself in that show I'll arrest your cameramen for invasion of privacy."

"He can't do that, can he?" Aaron asks, turning to Lucy.

Lucy shrugs with a little giggle.

The couple turn back to face the walk-up bar. 

"A beer please," Tim says to the bartender.

"And for you, miss?" the bartender asks, gesturing to Lucy.

"Just a water, please," she says.

"Only water?" Tim asks, turning to Lucy. "Aaron doesn't cheap out on alcohol."

"My hangover days are long overdue," Lucy chuckles.

"Here you go, sir." the bartender says, sliding a beer across the counter.

"See, expensive," Tim says, gesturing to the label on the bottle.

Lucy smiled as she rolled her eyes.

The premiere party was exactly what they thought it would be like. A lot of strobe lights, dance floors, and a lot of walk-up bars.

Lucy and Tim had managed to skip the red carpet portion of the party, they were able to watch it live on Instagram instead.

"Red carpets are a cheesy way of doing outfits of the day," Tim had said to Lucy.

"Wanna leave? I'm sure we can find a nice place to eat dinner," Lucy says, tugging on Tim's arm.

"You read my mind," Tim replies, leaving his beer on the counter.

~~~

A/N: WE GET CHENFORD BACK NEXT WEEK!!! this three week break has been the death of me. leave suggestions for more stories!