ENTRANCE CEREMONY & THE SYSTEM

All-Girls Academy.

This is my new missi--, I mean this is the place where students study about the world, form relationships with different people, also they have to give respect to the so-called teachers and elders in this school. I haven't been to the school before. But that's in the past. Now I have the chance to go, so I can see whether it changes people or not. I mean I heard that some people change during this age and that's all because of this place 'school'.

As the school name suggests, I got the idea that this place consists mainly of girls. When I asked my sensei and seniors about this, they all laughed and said that this might help me to know the word known as 'love'.

Hah, well I am quite familiar with this word as I always loved my sensei and everyone around her. But on hearing that their face turned red and, they all gave me some punches on my back. It still hurts.

I also heard from my seniors that, today is the welcome ceremony for all the first-year students, and the second and third-years will be there to welcome us. Good grief, here I thought that maybe I could play some games with my Yor senpai.

As I entered the school field, a premium limited-model car stopped in front of me.

Then a girl stepped out of the car, wearing the same uniform as me, and stood in front of the school, which made it obvious that she was going to the same school as me, huh? After that another girl stepped out of the car, Well they both looked alike, so maybe they are sisters or maybe not.

They both started to observe the surroundings and at last, their gaze got fixated on me. The younger sister between them glanced at me for a while and then directed her vision at the school building while the elder smiled at me and waved her hand, I also waved my hand in her direction.

We stared at each other while smiling until she broke the stare and started talking to her sister. What a weird woman! No wait, I also did the same, I should have introduced myself to her.

"Yukino-chan do your best in school, okay? "

"Yes onee-san"

"Good good"

Oh I see, the younger sister's name is Yukino-chan, huh? Should I go and introduce myself? Hmmm, let's not do this now, as I don't know what to talk about after introducing myself to them. Yeah, let's do this another time. And also the younger one still sometimes glares at me with her cold eyes.

I was walking towards the school gate, where their car was packed, and when I reached there. Yukino-chan stopped me.

"Um.. "

"Yes, Yukino-chan?"

"Huh"

"... "

When she called me, I turned my face towards her but I accidentally called her Yukino-chan. This is my problem, as whenever someone calls out to me, I instantly give them a response even if I know them or not, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but I should think twice before answering.

"Um. Sorry, I heard your conversation, that's why... "

"Hahaha... "

"Nee-san..!!"

"He is quite an interesting one... "

I apologized to them while bowing my upper body perpendicular to the ground to which the older one laughed at this even though Yukino-chan tried to stop her but she was unable to stop her laugh.

"Um.. "

"Kaneki Ren"

"Yes, my name is Yukinoshita Yukino"