THIS GIRL IS REALLY 'SWEET'...!

[KANEKI REN'S POV]

"So, how is the school going, Ren-kun?"

"Hmm, it's going well..."

I answered the question asked by the woman sitting beside me; she is doing nothing just has a smirk on her face and sometimes pokes me in the face... It's none other than the big sister of Yukino-chan, Haruno-san...

Yukino-chan is also with us, but she is sitting on the other side of the table, she is just drinking her drink and giving me an intense glare

Yukino-chan is also with us, but she is sitting on the other side of the table, she is just drinking her drink and giving me an intense glare... Oh, is she jealous or something? Because --

Whenever our gazes meet, she will start to produce slurping sounds, which make Haruno-san's smirk grow wider, and then Yukino-chan will turn her head away to escape from having direct eye contact with me... Good Grief.

"I see, I see... What about you Yukino-chan? How was your day today?"

"Hm, it was a fine day just as usual..."

"I see, I see..."

After hearing my response, Haruno-san hummed for a second and then shifted her attention to her younger sister... She asked her the same question while having a small grin on her face... Is she that interested in these kinds of things...? Or is she enjoying herself? I also have a hunch that she is going to ask a very weird question, very soon...

...

Then we continue to spend time here while chatting about a few things, mainly about the school... We, I and Yukino-chan, are just answering the questions, that Haruno-san asks us...

I think she is a 'social butterfly' because if she wants, she can talk with anyone without letting them know how much time she wastes for them... The same is going on with me, or maybe, I think for Yukino-chan also.

Should I excuse myself from here? I don't think there is any important talking going on here, in this cafe... Hmm? Yes, let's think about an excuse to get out of here...

As I was going to say, 'Sorry, I need to go. I have some work to do...' Haruno-san spoke before me and what she said, grabbed the attention of the girl, who is giving me the cold shoulder from the very beginning...

"So, when are you going to go out with each other?"

"Huh? What are you saying, nee-san? Who, in their right mind, would go out with this 'pervert', who flirts with anyone as long as it's a female...? I would rather --"

"Yukino-chan, w-wait, wait... Don't say rude things about Ren-kun, and... I am sorry for --, eh?"

"Oh, it's alright. I already know about myself, so it's nothing new for me... So, don't worry about it... And one more thing, I am sorry Haruno-san and 'Yukinoshita-san' but I have to leave first..."

....

*sigh*

Good Grief... This was the first time anyone called me a 'pervert', and more importantly, in front of me. I don't consider myself a pervert... And I am also not planning to become one.