MY SENPAI IS GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS...!

Hmm? Her affection seemed to be increased, right? But if that's the case, I didn't get any notification, from the system about it though... No, wait. Last week, when I was just doing something, I can't remember it well, I certainly get a notification about something and it was about affection. Was the notification about affection points, related to her, huh? I thought at that time it must be from the heroines, from this class, but it looks like it was my homeroom teacher... But the most important thing is not about 'when'; it's about 'why I get the affection from her?' I think I have not had any special kind of interaction with her, until now...

"I guess everyone has already seen their results, am I right?"

""Yes!""

Everyone said in unison, but the voice looked less motivated than usual... Why? Well, it's because their result is not great... Some of the students got less than 45 marks on the exam. So, even if this result is not to be shown on the report sheet, it's still not good for them... And as I am in the top 5, some of the girls are seeing me in a new light while some have angry and jealous looks on their faces, as if saying 'How can I lose to him?'... Good grief.

The classes continued with no interference, which is quite surprising, including the teachers.

Until today, each and every class has some kind of interference some asks personal questions from the teachers, some just wanted to go restroom so that they can just skip that respective class, especially Kirisu sensei's class... and just like that, every class would end.

But today looked to be an 'exception' day, everyone is trying to give their full focus on the teachers, or to be specific on the board. There is also no other sound, like chatting or clicking of the pen or anything, could be heard except the teacher's voice and voice made by chalk...

Hmm... This is new for me. I mean does this will happen whenever there will be any exam...? Or is it just for today? Or does this kind of environment will continue until the last day...?

As I was thinking about this, a teacher called out to me... The teacher is none other than, Chhabashira-sensei...

"Kaneki!"

"Yes?"

"Come with me. I wanted to talk with you about something."

"Okay."

Now what, huh? Why do these heroines, I mean teachers, keep on calling me out like this? Well thanks to me being the class representative, there are not any rumors like me being the --

..

...

"You were just asking to act a fool, huh, Ren Kaneki?"

Upon reaching the place, we settle down there on the chairs... The seating arrangement is just like that of the Literature room, the only difference is that the room space and number of seats here... And then she opened her mouth and said the above lines.

What is she talking about, no, not only her but Yukino-chan also. What do you mean by 'trying to act a fool'? As far as I know, I just tried to act like a normal high school student. Try to make friends, talk with them, helps the helpless, and do something alone, these are the things a normal high school boy does, right...? And I am sure of it, that I act like this way...

"What are you talking about sensei? I am acting like a normal high school boy until now and I will continue doing so..."

"Huh! Kaneki, you are way too far from normal... You know, most of the people in this school think that you are just a good-looking guy with no 'qualities', no manners and no respect, not a single good point resides in you... No one expected that you will be in the top 20 in the rankings of the exam."