MEETING WITH AN 'ANGEL' & EXAM

"Is there anything else to buy?"

Currently, I am standing in the convenience store, thinking about what else to buy.

Last night, when I opened my refrigerator I was surprised at how empty it was. So I thought to come at that time but... Due to my laziness, I decided not to.

So, today when classes were over, I straightly came to this store. I thought that I would decide the things I wanted while walking here but I didn't get the chance to...

"You can't even decide what to buy, huh Kaneki-san?"

Yes. The girl, who is walking with me, is the reason why I didn't get the chance, or should I say I forgot what to buy after meeting her... This is all because she is also one of my heroines... Good Grief.

"Well... you can say that"

I said while keeping my gaze at the surroundings, to see the useful things I can buy and also at a reasonable rate.

She didn't reply to my words. As it looks like, she is enjoying her shopping. Well, I am not surprised though, as I have come many times to shop with different types of women.

In her shopping cart, I see every type of vegetable there, as well as some snacks. In mine, I put only some snacks, instant noodles, rice, meat, and some bottles of milk.

While I was wondering whether to buy anything more or not, I noticed her face looked somewhat frustrated or the face which says 'I wanted to buy this but I don't have more money', yeah something like that.

I looked at her hands which were holding two bottles of cooking oil. Does she want to buy two bottles of it...? Oh, I see, there is some sale going on 'buy 2 bottles of cooking oil get 1 free'. So she wanted to buy it, huh?

"Do you want to buy it?"

I asked as I approached her slowly. She gazed at me with her caramel-colored eyes, blinking twice at my words making her long slashes contract, each time she blinked.

"What?"

"I am asking this, Do you want to buy that cooking oil?"

"Well, I am intended to do that, what about you?"

She said still looking at the bottle in her hand. I stood beside her, picked up a bottle of cooking oil, and put it in my shopping crate.

"Oh, it says buy two get one free... Then how about we pay the price of one bottle each and the extra one we get, you can have it... How about it...?"

I asked while looking at the board and slowly turning my face to the girl, standing beside me. When she heard it, she raised her head and looked straight into my eyes. I didn't blink my eyes and we looked at each other for a few seconds. Then she averted her eyes away.

"Why though?"

She asked while looking away.

"Well, I just thought that maybe I will get to eat something delicious from Shiina-san if I do this..."

I said in a low voice so that only she could hear. I did this because I wanted to see her expression, I mean, would she become embarrassed or would she glare at me...

I saw her face, she had a little blush on her face... Oh she is embarrassed, isn't she? She is cute, so she is looking cuter now.

As I was thinking what to say, she turned her face and started glaring at me. Oh, she truly is... cute.

[MAHIRU SHIINA: +2 AFFECTION POINTS]

[MAHIRU SHIINA [LONE FLOWER]

AFFECTION: 8 (SCHOOLMATES!)]