NEW ABILITY UNLOCKED

"I wish I could speak and make friends"

As I was resting in the class by putting my head down on the table, I heard the voice of a girl, which seemed to be sitting not too far from me. She is murmuring something but thanks to my senses I can hear it easily. But who is it?

"Oh, it's you"

As I called out to her, her whole body shivered upon hearing my words.

She instantly picked up her school bag and stood up from her seat. She didn't even look at my side. That's a bad thing to do, Komi-san.

As she was going to run away from her, I quickly grabbed her hand. She tries to resist it but, in the end, she can't.

This is bad. She didn't even try her best to resist and just 'submit' her to me, No, wait I just sounded like a villain there, aren't I?

If it were anyone else in the place of mine, he seriously just did whatever he wanted with her. This is happening in the whole world where girls don't even try their best and get their bodies or lives destroyed.

"..."

"Oh no, don't cry. I am sorry but you have to at least try to shout for help or just swing your bag at me and then just run away from here. You should have tried that Komi-san"

"..."

She just nodded at my words but still there are some tears are welled up inside her eyes. I thought to give her my handkerchief but then I remembered that I had already given that to Shikimori-san in the morning. So I decided not to give her.

I released my grip on her hand and she pulled out her handkerchief from her bag and used it to wipe her tears.

After that, she just stood there looking at the ground. Oh, she just looks like a lost puppy.

"Komi-san?"

When I called out to her, she instantly raised her head and looked at me.

"Do you have any communication disorder?"

After hearing my question, she, for some seconds, just stared at my face. Then she slightly nodded her head, which meant I was right.

"And sorry for eavesdropping but I heard that you want friends. Am I right?"

She nodded at my question.

"Hmmm, how many friends do you want to have?"

If she wants a few friends like 5 or a maximum of 10, then I will make my other heroines, her friends. Hmm, I think that will be for the best.

As I was thinking about how to get her friends, she walked towards the blackboard, picked up the chalk, and wrote something, I didn't have imagined.

'I wanted to have 100 friends

Hmm, what a great ambition she has here. 100, huh, for this to happen she needs to cure her communication disorder. Well, I will do what I have to do. But first...

I also walked towards the board kept my distance from and wrote:

'I will become your first friend!'

When she saw my statement, her face became slightly red and then she wrote:

'Thank you Kaneki-san'

[SHOUKO KOMI: +20 AFFECTION POINTS]

[HER IMAGE OF YOU HAS BECOME [MY FIRST FRIEND!]]

'Would you like to talk more?'

'Yes, Kaneki-san'

'So, first, we should introduce ourselves. I am Kaneki Ren, nice to meet you