[SADISTIC-TSUNDERE TEACHER]

A/N: It's been some time, guys... Since I last updated any of my fanfics, mainly because of this 'College' thing... *sigh* Well, for this 'mere' reason and my messed up schedule for these past few months, I have not been able to provide you updates...

Well, whatever.

And those who are waiting for my other fanfics, i.e., 'Eminence In Shadow: I... AM... LUCKY...' and 'Demon Slayer: Everyone Desires Love'... Well, what can I say, I will try to update those too... Until then, go ahead and enjoy this chapter...

And also...

This chapter is fully devoted to Sae-chan sensei... (Maybe the next one too...)

I watched only the anime and didn't have the time to read the novel or to search for the details about her on the internet... So, I just write what I see best for her... Peace.

=========================================================================== 

"Sensei, come here..."

The words were nothing but sort of telling his teacher to come to him. Yes, the words that came out of Ren's mouth were neither that charming nor seductive, which is quite surprising as well as not so, because if he wanted, he could make his voice sound like one...

But maybe because of the way he said it, or the timing, or the expression he had on his face at this exact moment... Or maybe because of the mere fact that the other person is Chabashira Sae.

It worked, and it made her teacher blush, and her heartbeat started racing like...

"Kyaa...?!"

But the moment she realized that he was not just grabbing her hand but was also pulling her body in his direction, a surprised and confused expression formed on her face, making her produce a sound that would make anyone think twice that it was produced by the 'Chabashira Sae' who is known to be one of the cold-hearted teachers like Mafuyu Kirisu.

Why is that so? Why is Chabhasira Sae said to be one of the cold-hearted teachers at the school?

...

Well, the answer is not that serious. It's just that --

From the moment Chabashira sensei started teaching at this school, the former students or the attending students found one thing common about her, which was her behaviour. At that same time, Kirisu sensei was also in discussion. So they both earned these titles from their students.

It is said that her behaviour is a 'little' too strange from the others, including Kirisu sensei. The thing is that Chabashira Sae likes to make her students somewhat confused; it could be anything; it might be related to studies or related to the system of the school, or anything that comes under the power of Chabashira Sae sensei.

For example, if one of her students asks her something about this school's system, she would answer the question by saying something like, "I am busy now...", or "Find out by yourself..." or along these lines.

And guess what makes her more unique? It's that she loves the expression her students show when sometimes they get stuck and cannot do anything without taking or asking for help from her. Upon seeing these reactions, she always smirks a little bit. Maybe she doesn't want others to know about this, but unfortunately, most of the students know this side of hers.

.

..

...

After a few seconds, the scenery in the room changed a little bit.