MY SENSEI IS JEALOUS...?

It's been two days since my date with Himawari, and I still haven't heard a single thing from her, even though she sometimes comes near me, and when she does, she starts to stare at me for a few seconds and then leaves. Does she get embarrassed when she sees me?

Hmm... Well, it might be true because of the 'kiss' I gave her on her forehead and told her that our date had come to an 'end'... Upon seeing and hearing this all, she said okay in a low voice and then ran inside her house like a cat... Well, well.

It is the reaction that I had in my mind when I did all this, so it went well I guess.

.

"Hmm..."

I hummed while gazing out the window of my apartment. Because of today's weather... Yes, the weather should have been a sunny one but... It's a rainy day, but still, I didn't get any notification from the school that it's a school holiday though. Well, I guess there will be no holiday, huh?

Well, whatever. Let's get ready for school.

.

..

...

"Mahiru Shiina...?"

When I left the building and walked some distance enough to reach the nearest park, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench

When I left the building and walked some distance enough to reach the nearest park, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench. What is she doing here...?

Some of her hair is on her forehead; she has an expression that could be said to be sad as she continues to stare down at the ground while sitting on one of the swings, the park has to offer.

Well, well. Now, I know the reason for my headache... Tch.

.

"Shiina-san?"

When I walked and walked, finally stood near the spot where I could call out to her, I said this. And when she heard her name, she raised her head and turned her face to see me...

She has no expression on her face, she is just staring at me with her dead eyes. She continued to do so for some seconds, until and unless she formed a small smile on her face which she usually shows when she doesn't want to continue the conversation... Hmm, what the hell happened to her?

As far as I know, till yesterday evening, there was nothing happened which would make her show this type of face today. Hmm...

"..."

"Good Morning, Shiina-san..."

"*sigh* Morning..."

Well, well.

..

"So, what are you doing here, Shiina-san?"

When a minute passed and we remained silent until now, I decided to break the silence and ask this. There are a few reasons I can think of, but again they are not the ones that would be the case to show this much sadness on her face... Hmm...